Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick's Adventures

2 posters

Go down

Nick's Adventures Empty Nick's Adventures

Post  Huski Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:04 am

Nick drove up in his nice looking black ford Ute with his horse float attached. He parked by the stables and looked around. "Hi, Anyone around?" he called. After no answer for a while he walked back to the Ute and looked into his horse float at Tyler who was standing there all nice and calm waiting for his new adventure. "Hey boy lets back you down the ramp and let you stand on solid ground since you have been cooped up in there for hours" he said talking to Tyler. He back Tyler down the ramp, Tyler looked about with his head held high, neck arched, tail up and ears pricked. He snorted as he looked around for any sign of life. Nick tired him to the side of the float and gave him some hay and a bucket of water. "Lets just park here for a little while and see if anyone actually lives here" he said smiling at his horse, he walked over and patted Tyler. Tyler snorted and rubbed his head up and down on Nick's top. Nick laughed. "Your crazy Tyler, thats why i love you so much" he said kissing his horse on the nose. Nick settled down on the back of his Ute and waited.

Last edited by Huski on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

Nick's Adventures Empty Re: Nick's Adventures

Post  WildWind Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Kate laughed as Moon nudged her, making her trip slightly. She was in the stables mucking out Moon's stall. She stopped when she heard a car arrive and someone call. She wasn't expecting anyone so who was it? She untied Moon from the post she had tied her too, then lead her out the stables. She spotted Nick and gave him a look "Um, Hi can i help you?" She called, walking toward him, with Moon following. Moon tossed her head and whinnied to the new guy, and horse.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:15 pm

Nick jumped down from the back of his Ute and looked at her then smiled. "Hey hows it going? I was just wondering if i could board here for a while? You see my horse and I don't have no where to sleep for the night. And i would like to stay somewhere for a while and get Tyler's fitness back up to scratch." he said smiling sweetly as he pointed to Tyler as he talked. "Oh.. I'm Nick and this is my stallion Tyler! We go around the country and enter shows. We then place well, get the money and move on. Its a cool experience." he said smiling as he walked over to the stallion and untied him and lead him back over to the chick and her horse. Tyler nickered at the mare, he pulled on his lead, wanting to get closer to the mare and check her out. "Ease up lad" Nick said as he patted Tyler's neck calmly and kept him under control. "Sorry about that he loves mares so whenever he sees one he will try and check her out, thats coz he is a stallion." he laughed. Cody sat next to Nick, he barked and wagged his tail at Kate when he saw her. "Oi quiet." he said scolding Cody. Cody lick his hand and then lay down.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Kate looked at Nick "What, so you want to Board here? Well I guess you could, I don't actually own the place, I'm just looking after it well the owners on holiday, but i do board here." She held Moon still as she started to tug toward Tyler "Moon stand still!" she said smiling slightly. "And I'm Kate, and this is Moon my Thoroughbred, and this here is Flow" she said as Flow, her black Labrador came running out the stables barking at the new Horse and guy. "Flow come here now!" she scolded, Flow came running back. "You can put you're horse in there" Kate said pointing to the Stables "And nice car!" she said looking at his Ute. She turned Moon out into the paddock, then walked back over to Nick and Tyler "What breed is he?" she asked nodding toward Tyler.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:01 pm

" Thank you very much. Tyler, Cody and I are very delighted that we can stay here. Oh okay...um... i'll help you out around the place then" he laughed at her well smiling his gorgeous smile that would make anyone love him. "Nice to meet you Kate, you have a gorgeous looking mare there and you have a real cool dog." he said nodding his head at her and laughing. "Thank you my parents gave it to me so yea! It does the job" he said looking at his shinny Ute. "And Tyler here is a Warm Blood stallion" he said as he patted his stallions neck. "I'll just settle Tyler down then ill hang out with you." he smiled at her. He went and lead Tyler into his stall and put new beding down and filled up his water and gave him some hay, he open the back of the stall so that Tyler could get into his joint on paddock. Nick went and parked his Ute in a proper parking spot. He then walked back to Kate and Flow with Cody following right beside him. He was carrying all his gear with him, "Sooo...where abouts do i put my stuff?" he asked Kate curiously. Cody scamped over to Flow and sniffed noses with her. Tyler trotted around his paddock he snorted and tossed his head. He nickered to Moon who was in the other paddock. He cantered up to the fence and lent his musseler body on it he wanted to get to Moon.

Last edited by Huski on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Kate smiled slightly, she was amazed that this guy was so friendly, considering they only just met. "Just go find a room, except mine, and make you're self at home. There is 4 rooms to choose from. Follow me." She said, she looked at Tyler and smiled "Look's like he like's Moon." she said then whistled to Flow, then walked to the ranch house and walked inside. Flow came bounding in, and lay down by the door. Kate waited for Nick, then pointed down the hall. "Down there, go pick a room." She said then flopped down on the couch.

Moon whinnied to Tyler, then tossed her head, then trotted up and down the fence. "Hello there, um what are you doing on my land?!" she asked as she stopped and watched Tyler. She had her ears half pinned.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Nick whistled to Cody then followed Kate to the ranch house, "Cool, thank you." he said and walked down the hall with all his gear, Cody trotted along beside him, Nick found a room he liked, it was big and he had heaps of space to put all his stuff. Cody found a nice comfy place to lie down so he curled up there and watched Nick, put all his stuff away. Nick changed into some navy blue baggy jean shorts that came down to his knees just past and then he threw a mussel top on and put on his cool chain necklace. Once he was done he walked out of his room and down the hall with Cody following close behind him, he got to the kitchen/lounge area then went and flopped on another couch as well, he smiled at Kate.

Tyler laughed at Moon's question, " Hey,Well not sure ay umm i guess my owner just wanted to come here so i go with him everywhere so yea..." he said, as he kinda reared.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Kate starred at Nick. She felt a little uncomfortable with a stranger sitting with her. She gave a shy smile. "So what do you do for a living?" she asked, breaking the silence. Flow walked over to Nick and barked.

Moon pinned her ears "Well don't bother me." she said, then started to graze.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Nick let his gaze drop off hers, he could see she was getting uncomfortable with him starring at her. "I travel around the country entering shows with Tyler, I usually place well in events just coz Tyler is pretty good at all that stuff and i also board at different places and get jobs which means i get payed and yea!! Its been pretty fun, you get to meet a heap of different people though which is cool. How about you, what do you do?" he asked her as he looked back up at her. Nick dropped his hand down the side of the couch so the Flow could sniff it. Cody wagged his tail as he lay on the floor, he got up and yipped at Flow.

"Why not? Thats the exciting part!" said Tyler sneezing. Then he laughed at her. He walked away from the fence, he went to find shade and water the heat of the sun was real hot and he was over heating.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Kate nodded "Sound's fun!" She smiled "I jump with my horse Moon, we ain't that good but were getting better." She said then looked out the window at Moon and Tyler.
Flow looked at Cody, she walked over to him with her heckles up, and sniffed him.

Moon looked at Tyler with disgust. "You don't make the rules around here! Now stop being a pain and go find another ranch to live on!" she said then pranced away from the fence.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:09 pm

"Awesome, i could try teach ya to get better, if you want me to?!" he said returning the smile.

Cody extended his muzzle to Flow, he sniffed her then stepped backwards and sat down.

Tyler smiled, he walked slowly over to the trough, he took a drink then walked into his stall where it was cooler.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:27 pm

"That would be cool!" Kate said smiling. She looked at Cody. "What did you say you're dog's name was again?" she asked, extending her hand out to Cody.

Moon snorted then trotted back to the fence. "Okay, I guess I was a little rude. I'm Moon." She said to Tyler, tossing her head slightly.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Sorry can't remember if i have already told Moon Tyler's name oh well lol!!)

"Awesome!" smiled Nick. "And his name is Cody." he said as he watched Cody walk over and sniff Kate's hand.

Cody walked over to Kate and sniffed her, she smelt like he could trust her. He wagged his tail at her

Tyler looked out of his stall at Moon, "Nice to meet you Moon, I'm Tyler. Thats fine no worries im use to it." he said, he didn't want to come out to far coz it was hot. He smiled at her then bowed his head up and down in boredem.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Kate smiled, and scratched the top of Cody's head. She whistled to Flow "Come here Flow, don't be so unsocial." She said.

Flow walked over to Kate, and sniffed Cody, again.

Moon gave a light smile "Nice to meet you. So, how long you been with you're owner?" she asked, pointing her muzzle toward the house, where Kate and Nick were.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Nick looked out side from where is was sitting and saw a pool. "Are we aloud to use that pool?" he asked.

Cody licked Kate's hand then padded back over to Nick and lay on top of his feet.

"Lets see... about 3 years i have been with him. He is really nice and experienced." said Tyler.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum