Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing New Happens...

2 posters

Go down

Nothing New Happens... Empty Nothing New Happens...

Post  Huski Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Sniffer walked the streets, his tail wagging happily and his bright pink tongue hanging out his mouth looking for someone to lick. Everyone new him, now and before his owner died. He was kinda on the run to not getting caught by his new owners that didn't even really want him let alone look after him properly. He licked a little kids face as it came running up to him hugging him quickly then running off. Sniffer smiled, he loved people only when they were nice to him. He came to his favorite food shop, he stood outside and barked, the owner of the shop came out and patted him then went inside and came back out with a big juicy looking piece of meat, he threw it to Sniffer who caught it with his big powerful jaws. Sniffer trotted off to find a nice cool place to ly down and eat his piece of meat.
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

Nothing New Happens... Empty Re: Nothing New Happens...

Post  WildWind Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Flow padded down the road. She had just escaped from her yard, and she was happy to be able to go for a walk! She wagged her tail, and picked up her pace. She knew exactly were she was heading.... the park. Because there would be children there to feed her. She smiled to herself.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Sniffer finished eating his meat he stood up and trotted back to the park where there would be people, he loved people. He got to the park and sat down and looked around, he wagged his tail and smiled, yay people! he thought.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Flow arrived at the park, she barked to announce that she was here. She wagged her tail madly, but froze when she saw Sniffer. Another dog! she thought. She barked to him, then started to run toward him.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Sniffer saw Flow running at him, he jumped up and barked excitedly at her he ran to meet her. When he reached her, he sniffed her nose and smiled, he nuzzled her neck then stepped back and grinned at her. She's awesome as thought Sniffer..
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Flow wagged her tail, she sniffed Sniffer's muzzle, then took a step back. "I'm Flow!" she yapped.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 pm

"Nice to meet ya, I'm Sniffer!" he barked, while smiling at her. He looked around there were people everywhere. Just how i like it!!! thought Sniffer to himself.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:07 pm

Flow smiled, He seems nice.... she thought. She glanced around at the people and smiled. "So have you got a owner?" she asked, looking back at Sniffer.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:10 pm

"Nope i don't. My owners moved so they gave me to some other people and they didn't look after me they use to beat me and stuff and not feed me...I don't know why coz i never did anything wrong to them. Now I'm kinda on the run to keep away from them coz i escaped from them and now they want to catch me... But even if they did catch me, all they want to do to me is beat me and not feed me again. They were horrible... But i just walk the streets, everyone knows me from my 1st owner. So yeah i get looked after from the park people everyone gives me food and stuff so yeah life is pretty cool at the moment." he said turning around answering her question.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 pm

"Oh, I'm Sorry..." Flow said, glancing at the ground. She wagged her tail "Wanna play tag?" she asked
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:32 pm

"Its okay!" he said smiling at her... "Yeah sure why not" he said taking off away from her..
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Flow giggled and chased after Sniffer, she wagged her tail as she ran.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:58 pm

Sniffer slowed a little so that Flow could catch up to him. He chuckled but kept just a head of her. He looked around at all the kids as he ran past them wagging his tail happily.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:36 pm

Flow picked up her pace, she was soon catching up to Sniffer. She reached her muzzle out to nip him slightly, got him, then turned around and darted the other way. She barked happily.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:32 pm

He spun around and took off after her. He barked back a responds then carried on trying to get her. He was running along fine when all of a sudden some flew around his neck and started chocking him, the power of thing that all of sudden pulled him to a sharp stop was to much, he flew backwards and hit the ground with a loud thud. He lay there terrierfired, he didn't dare move. The rope or whatever around his neck got loosened but they tied his back legs together and started to drag him away. He opened his eyes and looked at what was dragging him only to find it was his owners he had ran away from, he started snarling at them and moving around making it hard for them to drag him.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Flow skidded to a stop, as she saw what happened to Sniffer, She growled and ran after them.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Sniffer wriggled hard out he some how got himself around and bit one of the peoples legs he hung on tightly, they swore and started to hit him, they let go of the rope that was tied to his back legs, he now had two people hit him with hard bat thingys, he cringed but hung on he snarled as he hung on to the dudes leg, people around the park were all running over to see what was happening, some of the people grabbed the guys that were hitting Sniffer and they tackled them to the ground and sat of them. When the hitting stopped Sniffer just lay still on the ground, he winched in pain whenever he tried to move. He wined softly as he lay on there.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Flow ran over to Sniffer's side, and started to lick his wounds. "Are you okay?!" she asked. She glanced at the people, and started to bark. "Help him!" she cried. But of course the people couldn't understand her. She looked back at Sniffer and started to whine.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Sniffer looked up and Flow and smiled weakly, "I could be better!" he said, now grinning. He tryed nuzzling her, but when he moved he yipped in pain. People started walking toward him, he sighed hoping one on them would help. Someone did end up helping him, the guy crouched down and touch him all over. "You've been pretty badly hurt" he said now stroking him. "It looks like its off to the vets" he said, picking Sniffer up gently. "Come on girl, you can come and help look after him too" said the guy walking toward his truck ute thingy with Sniffer.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum