Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Spur Ranch

2 posters

Go down

Silver Spur Ranch Empty Silver Spur Ranch

Post  Huski Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:39 pm

(Hey Guys!! I have 4 horses that are boarded at this ranch without owners, If 4 people could add one person each that would be great. I don't care what gender the people are that you add. Thank you)

Alisha awoke early, throwing back the covers on her bed she hated the idea of going down to the stables and mucking out. Smiling when she realized that the best part about it was seeing Mischief, her gorgeous Grey Arabian Mare. Jumping up and throwing on jeans and a tank top she sprinted out side and down to Silver Spur's barn. The barn wasn't very full in winter time. There were only 4 horses that were boarding here. Not counting all Alisha's dad's horses. Sighing she quickly jogged to Mischief's stable, patting her quickly, turning around she walked to the muck out room grab the tools she needed and mucked the stables out.

Mischief nickered softly at Alisha as she came throw the barn door and jogged over to give her a pat. Pricking her pretty Grey ears Mischief smiled, she liked the company of Alisha her owner. She pulled her head back into her stall and looked around for food, finding nothing she popped her back over the stall door and whinnied at Alisha to hurry up and take her out for a ride.
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

Silver Spur Ranch Empty Re: Silver Spur Ranch

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:48 pm

Tess had been up all night, studying for her English assignment, her fingers wrapped around a hot mug of coffee. She blinked and sighed, faintly seeing her reflection in the computer screen. Dark circles shaded under her eyes. Tess glanced at the time and took a sip of her coffee, her eyes lingered back over to the clock. She almost spat her coffee out, 9:05am. She was already late, she had been planning to go to the stables today. Tess forced herself up and wearily dragged herself to her bedroom and slipped on some black jodhpurs and a lime green t-shirt. She quickly pulled on her boots and out the front door, slipping into the leather seat of her Mazda, luckily she had put her backpack in the car yesterday!
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Alisha finally finished all the stalls. Feeling horribly dirty she smiled and went to go and get out Mischief's tack. Walking slowly to the tack room she checked her clock, it read 9:05am that mucking out had taken her 2 hours, but then again she did feed all the horses too. She opened the door to the tack room taking a deep breath of the smell of leather she smiled. She loved that smell, pricking up Mischief's tack she walked back to her stall. Opening the stall door she clipped a lead on and tied her to the ring outside her door. Smiling she kissed the mares head then brushed her. Once done she tacked her up.

Mischief pranced in spot, getting excited. Hoping that Alisha would take her jumping she decided to act all sweet coz thats when she only ever took her jumping, when she was being good.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:46 pm

Tess drove quickly and quietly to the stables, the gentle purr of the engine soothing her mind. She finally saw the ranch in the distance and sped up. The girl swerved neatly into the parking lot and quickly cut the engine jogging up to the entrance and into barn. Tess walked up to the front office and saw a secretary typing busily on the computer without glancing at the keys. She walked up quietly, "Um.. excuse me? I'm here for the monthly riding thing and I was wondering which horses were available?" The girl asked nervously.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:56 pm

Alisha giggled at her frisky mare. "Whoa settle down girl, haven't even gotten on yet. Lets take you for a good gallop in the north paddock, coz thats where there is more space for you crazy thing to hoon around in! Then we will go and do jumping, we have to get it perfect if we want to go in the show jumping show at the end of the year." she said, whispering all that to her crazy mare. Leading Mischief out of the stable she mounted up and walked her down the dive and into a huge paddock where you could just run.

Mischief flicked her ears to and fro listening to her owner Alisha, it made her calm as she spoke in a soothing tone. She swaded from side to side almost asleep when Alisha tugged on her bit and lead her out the stable. Mischief pranced none stop all the way down the drive and into the north paddock where you could just gallop like you were free. She snorted and half reared as Alisha held her in. Not wanting to stand still Mischief bucked then reared. Hoping her rider would just let her go, but nope Alisha was so use to her doing it she sat on her takingin a breath before letting her gallop off at full speed.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:25 pm

The secretary shifted in her chair so she could see past the wooden horse boxes, "You will need to go see her about it. Her name is Alisha." She said quickly and sank back comfortably in her chair and continued typing.

Tess sighed and started walking towards the girl but noticed she was walking somewhere else. She quickened her pace up to a jogg, but tried not to seem anxious. The girl slowly caught up to her, "Um.. excuse me?" What was the name the secretary had said? Alisha was it? "Alisha!" Tess called, trying to be reach the girl across all of the neighing.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:35 pm

(The 4 horses that are in the stables not being used that you can use are Danny, Shar, Drift, & SunShine.)

Alisha was about to give Mischief her head and gallop off but in the distance she heard her name being called, turning around she saw a girl standing away back. She trotted up to her and dismounted. "Hi there, how can i help?!" she asked, softly, but curiously.

Mischief snorted angrily, She wanted to go for her gallop, but now look where she was. She had to wait some more just coz of some silly girl. Mischief pinned her ears at Tess then snapped at her.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Tess sighed as she noticed the irritation of her horse, "Erm.. well I am here to ride here at this ranch and I was wondering which horses were available?" She asked, trying to stay clear of her horse that clearly didn't like her.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:11 pm

(If you want to see what Danny, Shar, Drift, & Sunshine look like then go to my Wild Horse Characters. Smile)

Alisha spun around and glared at her horse. "Be nice.." she growled then looked back at Tess. "Oh yes, if you would come this way i'll show which horses you are aloud to choose to ride. I'm Alisha, by the way!" she said smiling warmly at this nice girl. Tugging on Mischief's reins she walked into the barn and down the row of stalls where the 4 horses were that weren't being used. "Here we are, these are the 4 horses you can choose from!" she said, point at Danny, Shar, Drift, & Sunshine.

Mischief looked at Alisha and rubbed her head on her like nothing had happened. She felt a sharp tug on her bit quickly responding she followed behind Alisha like a good calm nice natured horse. Snorting at the other 4 horses whom she didn't much like, she again pinned her ears gently.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Tess smiled and followed Alisha, "Wow, they're all lovely.." She murmured, "By the way, I'm Tess." The girl mentioned, stepping forward to rub SunShine's nose gently. Tess glanced at Shar, Danny, Drift and SunShine, they were all lovely looking horses.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Alisha smiled, "Nice to meet you and thank you!! Danny is a Lusitano, SunShine is a Arab x QH, Drift is a Lipizzan, and Shar is a pinto." she said pointing to them. Looking back at Mischief she gave her a quick rub on the nose then tied her to a stall door. "Which horse would you like to ride?" she asked, stepping back over to the girl.

Mischief closed her eyes and groaned in pleasure as Alisha patted her, opening her eyes as her bit got pulled on gently she walked with Alisha to the stall door ring. Chomping on her bit out of boredem as she stood waiting for her owner to stop talking and take her for a ride.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:46 pm

[Okay, one question. Who acts the horse? I'm pretty sure you do but just double checking. Smile]

Tess glanced at all the horses, they were all gorgeous but she took a bigger liking to SunShine. She was a gorgeous chestnut mare with big brown eyes. "SunShine," The girl said finally, stepping forward to gently stroke the mare's face. "Are they broken?" Tess asked curiously.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:49 pm

(Yeah i can unless you really want to!! Very Happy And even those these 4 horses are wild ones im just going to make them broken in!!)

"Okay!! And yes they are all broken in!" she replied, happily. Smiling at the girl she said, "Would you like me to Tack Sunny up for you or would you like to do it?" she asked, walking up to Sunny and giving her a pat.

Mischief snorted and swished flies away with her tail lazily as she stood tied.

Sunny snorted happily as Tess came near her and stroked her, she liked the look and the attitude of this girl she looked like she was going to care for her nicely.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Tess shrugged, "I don't mind, but if you want to get riding you horse, I will tack her," She said, pulling out a slice of apple and holding it under the mare's muzzle gently whilst stroking her cheek.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:41 pm

"Kay i'll let you do it then! The tack room is at the end of the barn on you right. I hope you have fun ridding, if you need me i'll be in the upper north paddock giving Mischief there a good gallop. Then i'll probably go over to the jumping ring." she replied with a smile.

Mischief pawed at the ground, wanting to get going now. sneezing loudly Mischief smiled. "That felt good!" she whispered to herself.

Sunny watched the girl pull out an apple she smiled then gently lipped it from her palm then munched happily, closing her eyes in pleasure as the girl rubbed her chest, she swayed from side to side.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum