Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NightSky & Leopold

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NightSky & Leopold Empty NightSky & Leopold

Post  Huski Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:44 pm

NightSky snorted, she didn't much like been stuck behind a fence all day without seeing her friends or mummy. But of cause they were starting to wean her so she had to be by herself. 5 months was a bit to young to wean a foal, NightSky thought to herself. She was still a baby. Pawing at the ground, she suddenly shied to the side out of boredom. She sighed, then looked through the fence and nickered to her friend Leopold who was over in the other corral thing. He was learning to be handled. Way more fun than this, she thought.

Leopold sighed. He stood quietly in the corral his owners had placed him in to be handled. He shook his spotty mane and looked around with sad eyes, he nickered back at NightSky, she was getting weanedat 5 months and he was begining to get handled at 9 months. It was a bit late to start handling a colt but the owners figured since he was so quiet and shy that he would be fine to start whenever. He lowered his head to the ground and sniffed the earth, nothing exciting there. He then watched as he friend shied out of boredom. The his owers would have fun breaking her in, he thought as a smile crept across his face. He hated being away from NightSky, he had been with her from the day she was born.
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

NightSky & Leopold Empty Re: NightSky & Leopold

Post  Pinto Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Odis stood silently in the paddock which was beside a filly the same age as him. He laid down and rolled in the dirt. Odis's mother had died only half a month ago and they started weening him then. He missed her alot but he managed to pull through the worst of it.

Rose trotted around the corral which was close to Leopold's. She didn't notice him, the only other foal she noticed was her best friend, Odis the 5 month old warmblood who lost his mother not even a month ago. Rose snorted and her head went lower to the ground and she kicked out, dirt and dust flying everywhere.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:10 pm

NightSky sighed out of boredom. Her ears pricked at the site of a foal next to her. She bounced over to the side of the corral closest to him. She smiled. "Hi. I'm NightSky!" she said, trying to be nice and start up a conversation.

Leopold's ears pricked, he had noticed NightSky trotted over to the side of her corral and start talking. He couldn't see who she was talking to, but his scenes picked up there was another foal next to him too.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Odis looked at NightSky and pricked his ears"hi!"he said with a grin"I'm Odis" He flicked his tail and watched the filly

Rose watched as the filly went up to Odis and she snorted then she noticed the colt next to her. She pricked her ears and walked to the fence, poking her head through the fence, wanting to see who it was. She saw a colt who looked around 9 months, not that much older then her.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:25 pm

"Cool!" giggled NightSky. She pawed at the dirt. She was sure what else to ask the colt next door.Sighing softly she lifted her head back up. "So why you been weaned already?" she asked, curiously.

Leopold smiled politely at the filly next to him, as he saw he put her head through the fence to see him better. He chuckled, it looked funny.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Odis blinked a couple times at her question then he said"my mother died only half a month ago, that's why"he replied"and what about you?"

Rose nickered to him"hi."she said
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:32 pm

"Oh... Oh, thats not good..." NightSky said, a bit embarrassed that she had now said that. She looked away from him then answered the question. "My stupid owners wanted to wean me earlier for some reason. Pretty random i say".

Leopold perked his ears. "Hey..." he said.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:35 pm

"it's alright"Odis said"weaning early... just because they want to? that's not right."

suddenly, like she remembered something Rose jerked her head back into her corral and she walked to the other side of the corral and laid down.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Leopold rolled his eyes and turned back around and watched NightSky. Females...Leopold said to himslef. He snorted at the dirt then looked around.

NightSky nodded, "I agree with you... Its so not right... Like supposedly you are aloud to wean a foal from 3months to 6months but any younger than 6months i reckon is just plan silly" She smiled at him.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Odis smiled and nodded"but if your mother ded then that's understandable."he said. He wasn;t fased one bit by mentioning his mother which was strange.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:29 pm

NightSky nodded. "Yes it is, but my mother isn't dead so its weird for my owners to take me away from her. How ever.." she said, glancing around then back at him.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:13 am

"however....?"Odis urged, wanting to hear what she had to say.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:19 pm

NightSky looked at him confused. She shrugged, then smiled at him. "So how old are you?" she asked, politely.

Leopold yawned, sighing softly he flopped onto the ground.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:29 am

"5 months"Odis replied with a soft nicker

Rose glanced up and watched NightSky and Odis
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:00 pm

"Cool, your the same age as me then!" NightSky answered happily. She bounced around then back over to Odis, "Thats my best friend over in that other corral, he is really quiet. His name is Leopold." she said, looking around and over at Leopold she nickered at him to say hello to Odis.

Leopold lifted his head and nickered a greeting to Odis.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:54 am

Odis nickered back and then he smiled at NightSky"the filly that's in the corral next to him is a close friend, her name's Rose"

Rose heard her name and she whinnied
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:46 pm

NightSky turned around and giggled. "HAI!!" she whinnied out to the filly. She smiled sweetly.

Leopold chuckled at Rose.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:06 am

Rose pricked her ears as NightSky whinnied back to her and she stood up and shook her coat, dust and dirt flying everywhere and she sneezed

Odis chuckled at Rose then glanced at NightSky
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:34 am

Bored as, Leopold shot to his feet then starting buck dramaticly. He snorted, shied, reared and bucked, hard out at nothing. His owners saw him do it. "Wow he looks like he is going to be a tad hard to handle" they chuckled together.

NightSky watched Leopold, "He is in there because the owners of as want to start handling him because he is 9 months old." she told Odis.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:11 am

Odis smiled nad watched Leopold then looke over at Rose"they've got Rose in there because she's always interested in learning new things and she shows promise as an endurance runner and cross country racer"
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:32 pm

"Wow really!!? Thats cool as!" NightSky replied, excitedly. Lowering her head to the ground she looked for something to munch on. Nothing. Sighing she lifted her head back up. "Man they give you no grass in here, i don't like not eating grass. There corrals are just dirt and sand." she said.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:06 am

Odis smiled and nodded in agreement"yeah i know.. it's not fair."he replied with a sigh

Rose snorted softly and she trotted around the corral, bored.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:24 pm

NightSky giggled hard out. Finally controling her laughing she smirked at Odis, then walked to the side side of her corral and nudged then rail. Rearing suddenly, she pawed at it, but no use she was way to little and light to push or break anything.

Leopold's eyes flicked over to Rose he watched her curiously. He pranced right up to the fence of his corral that was closest to her side. "So why you in here?" he asked, curiously.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:02 am

Odia smiled at her alughter and watched the filly curiously

Rose stopped and looked at Leopold and then for a while she stayed silent before she said"because i want to learn."
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:15 pm

NightSky spun right around, she then trotted over to Odis' side of the fence. She sighed, then looked at him.. "What do you think you will be used as?" NightSky asked, with a puzzled expression.

Leopold nodded, "Thats good... They want to train me up, I have a feeling they will use me as a Barrel Racer or something." he said.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum