Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Futures Top Foals.

2 posters

Go down

The Futures Top Foals. Empty The Futures Top Foals.

Post  Huski Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Jez snorted loudly and pawed at the hard concret floor. Trying to turn his head around to see something, he couldn't. The groom had him in cross ties so either side of his fancy, beautiful, real leather halter had clips on them so stop him turning his head around. Sighing, the colt gave up and cocked one hoof and stood there bored while the groom shampooed and conditioner him.

BJ cantered beautifully around in a circle on the lunging reins his owner was lunging him around in. She staired him toward a 65cm jump, smiling she made sure he was at the same speed and was perfectly balnced. Giving BJ the signal, the colt cleared the jump with ease, he even added a little buck of happiness. He loved jumping and working hard out even though he was only 1 years old.
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

The Futures Top Foals. Empty Re: The Futures Top Foals.

Post  WildWind Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Black Shine pricked his cute little ears, as his owner put his halter on. He snorted, and stomped his foot, wanting to play. It wasn't often that he was allowed out of his stable to play, because his owner was worried he might get hurt, or something like that. Black Shine could never understand that... I mean it's not like he was going to go out there and walk into a trap or something. "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid......" Black Shine muttered to himself, as his owner started to groom his black coat, that was already shiny enough.

Superstar flicked her tail and nickered happily to her owner. Her owner was Tess a 18 year old girl. She was really nice! Superstar loved it when Tess brushed her. Tess put her black leather halter onto Superstar's little head, and led her out of her stall. Superstar trotted happily along after her owner. She noticed two other foals as she walked after Tess, and pricked her ears. One of them was a black friesian foal, and the other was a Dun foal, she couldn't tell what breed it was. His owners were shampooing him. She giggled, and trotted a little faster beside Tess.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:35 pm

BJ's owner slowed him down and gave him a pat and a treat. She smiled and prised him for being so good. Changing directions, she then made him start cantering again.
BJ snorted softly and smiled at his owner, she was so nice. She let him jump all the time, which he wanted to do.

Jez snorted, he was so bored standing in here getting washed. The groomer finally finished washing him and dryed him off. Smiling at the colts now shinny looking coat he walked off and went and got a summer coat to put on Jez so he wouldn't get dirty. Jez nickered angrily after him, he didn't want to be so looked after and pampered.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Black Shine sighed when his owner finally finished the grooming, but now was the part he absolutely hated! The shampooing and conditioning. He stomped his hoof as his owner came back with the pink container of shampoo and another pink container of conditioner. What was up with the pink? He was a boy for goodness sakes! He snorted, and pinned his ears as his owner started to wet him with cold water from a hose, getting ready to put the shampoo and conditioner onto his coat.

Superstar smiled, and stopped in the grooming area, to where Tess had led her. She nudged Tess' side, then grabbed her pants with her teeth, and pulled. Tess chuckled, put said 'No' in a firm voice. Superstar snorted, then shifted her head back away from Tess.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Nikki, BJ's owner slowed him once more, but this time she was going to give him the rest of the day off, he had done well. Every day he goes up to a higher level in jumping. He has already won heaps of ribbons at in-hand shows. BJ panted slowly, it was hard work, but also exstremely fun!

Jez felt the clips un-clip from his halter, he whickered happily and pranced in spot. The groom growled at him to stay still. He pinned his little QH dun ears and snapped at the groom. The groom swore and slapped his rump lightly, but it was enough to send a sting through the colt which made him stand still.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Black Shine pinned his ears hard when Luke, his owner started to rub shampoo into his coat. He wriggled around a little, but he was standing still quickly, when Luke told him off. He sighed, and stood there, giving in. He hated the feel of the bubbles from the shampoo all over his coat. He was happy when Luke started to rinse the shampoo and conditioner out.

Superstar closed her eyes while Tess groomed her. She had a big day ahead of her! She was getting trained for jumping! Well, she was just starting to be trained. But she couldn't wait! She was new here at the stables, and hadn't met any of the foals yet.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Finally un-clipping the last clip from Jez's finely made leather halter, the groom then shook his head and watched as the son of the top breeding stud galloped off like a nutter. He sighed then carried on with his job.
Jez bucked like heck once he was free. Snorting, rearing, bucking, shying, and wahtever else he could think of doing he did. He was happy to be able to run around. He was hardly ever out the paddock just to have fun. Always stuck in a stable. How boring. Jez hated his cover and was planning on finding a way to get it off when his sharp eyes and ears picked out some more foals. He nickered at BJ, then at Superstar, then at BlackShine. They all looked like they would be fun to play with. He didn't have any friends. He was always by himself.

BJ stood there still gaining his breathing. Lifting his head up slowly he smiled at Nikki, his owner then nuzzled her side, cutely. "Aww thank you!1" she said to him then rubbed and patted him some more. She giggled then turned around and walked over to the grooming area. She saw another girl with her foal. "Hey!" she smiled warmly and added a wave.
BJ walked at Nikki's side with ease. He loved his owner. Snorting softly, his ears pricked forward in excitement as he saw 3 other foals. He whinned out to them all. One had a cover on and was in its paddock the out two were being looked after.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Tess looked up, from grooming Superstar and smiled. "Hello!" she called out, and waved her hand quickly. She looked at Superstar, as she finished her grooming, then grabbed her purple coat, and put it on her. "Okay girl, you can have a quick play in the paddock, not long though." she said to her foal, then started to lead her to the paddock. She glanced back to look at Nikki quickly, then once she got to the paddock she unclipped Superstar's lead rope.
Superstar glanced behind her, at the sound of a voice of another human. She saw Nikki and a foal walking beside her, and whinnied a loud greeting to them both. She pricked her ears as Tess started to lead her toward the paddock. Was she really allowed to go into the paddock? She whinnied another whinny, when Tess released her into the paddock, and took off galloping around the paddock. She didn't realize that Jez was in the paddock too, because she was bucking to hard to notice.

{I'll post Black Shine next time, I ran out of time.}
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:32 pm

A grin spread across Jez's face. He had never had another foal in his paddock before. He trotted up to the filly once she had finished bucking like anything. His aqua blue cover was sparkling clean just like himself. He sighed at the thought but was so happy again. "Hi!! Who are you?" Jez asked Superstar, curiously.

BJ watched the two foals in the paddock play. He nickered after them then tugged at his lead wanting to go and play with em' too.
Nikki tugged back on the lead rope. "No BJ, you have to get groomed first, then you may play." she said, in a soft but firm voice.
She lead him to the grooming yard and tied him up and started grooming him.
BJ gave in at the sound of her voice. He knew what that voice ment.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Superstar nickered when she noticed Jez in the paddock with her. She trotted up to him, when he started trotting toward him, and stopped in front of him. She could hear her heart pounding quite loud, from her little bucking fit. "Hey! I'm Superstar. Whats you're name?" she said, reaching her little muzzle out to nudge his shoulder.

Black Shine waited patiently until Luke had finished cleaning and grooming him. He sighed when he finally finished. Luke walked off somewhere for a few minutes, then came back, carrying Black Shine's dark blue coat. He put the coat onto Black Shine, then started to lead him outside. Where were they going? Black Shine wondered. He noticed they were heading for a paddock, with two other foals in it. Was he seriously going into the paddock? He hadn't been out of his stall in ages! He whinnied loudly, and smiled when Luke opened the gate, then unclipped his rope. He reared, then took off at full speed around the paddock. ignoring the other foals for a moment, while he galloped around, stretching his legs.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Jez nickered at the other colt that just got let into the paddock. He smile then looked back at Superstar, "Cool, i'm Jez!" he replied, almost with a look that read i'm better than you cos i'm a champion foal. His eyes watched her nudge him, his head tilted in confusion, he then stretched his neck out and nudged her shoulder back for the fun of it.

BJ, whinnied to the other foals again. Nikki kept leading him to the grooming ties. She got there and cliped him in the cross ties and then started to groom him. She smiled, he wasn't very dirty, but she just liked grooming him. Sighing through her job, she finally finished it. She didn't bother to put his cover on. Un-clipping him, she then lead him to the paddock and let him off in there with the 3 other foals.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Superstar giggled. She picked up his 'I'm-better-than-you' tone and smiled. "So, what is you're owner training you for?" she asked, pretending to be interested. She glanced at Black Shine and BJ and whinnied to them, then looked back at Jez.

Black Shine started to slow down to a canter as he flew across the paddock toward Jez and Superstar. He skidded to a stop beside them, and nickered. "Hello!" he said loudly, well he stood there panting from his run.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Jez smiled, "Umm probably for barral racing or something. Not sure. At the moment I keep getting pampered cos I'm supposely the top breeding studs son. So yeah I dont know" he said with a roll of the eyes. He hated been looked after, he wanted a normal life. "What about you?" he asked, nicely. He was getting interested. His ears flicked to Black Shine. "Hey!!" he nickered back happily to the colt.

BJ couldn't be stuffed running so he walked slowly over to the 3 other foals. "Hi Hi!!" he said, with a warm smile. His eyes looked em all over. They were all cool colours.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:21 pm

"Cool! I'm getting trained for jumping, and maybe some dressage. I can't wait till I'm really good at jumping!" she said grinning. She looked at Black Shine and BJ as they approached Jez and her. "Hey guys." she said happily.

Black Shine smiled at the three other foals. "Hey! I'm Black Shine." he said.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Jez smiled at her. "Thats real cool, I like jumping, but I aint the right build for it... Sadly." he said, looking disapointed. But he soon brightened up. "I'm Jez!" he said to BJ and Black Shine.

BJ bowed his head at the 3 foals, pleasure to meet you all. "I'm BJ!" he said, happily. Then he pawed at the ground oout of boredom.

(Yo like your Siggy and Avtar?)
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:02 pm

"Well, we all have different things we are better at, then others." Superstar said, smiling. She turned to Black Shine and BJ. "So, what are you two training for?" she asked, cheerfully.

Black Shine pricked his ears. "Um, I'm doing dressage. I haven't started yet though. My owner says not till I'm one." he said, glancing at BJ.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Jez grinned. "Thats true, i'll be a barrel racer. Thats fun though!" he said then turned around and faced the other two foals. "Thats cool as. Jumping looks cool when a horse does it right.." he said.

BJ smiled at them. "Thats cool what each of you are doing or going to be doing. I'm a jumper, I have just been training today, I love it. I get trainned everyday." he said, with a smile.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum