Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-.The King.-

3 posters

Go down

-.The King.- Empty -.The King.-

Post  Sam Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:03 pm

The large male brown dog walked quietly down town. It was where most strays where...but he was the king here. He had the best ally, the best shelter, and the best dumpster. And no one could take that from him. Mudd watched as males cowered in fear, and females trying to talk to him. Truthfully, he knew what those females wanted. They didn't want to love him for who he was, just...what he was. He ignored the dogs, and walked towards his allyway, and sat down quietly.

(Female or puppy want. BETTER YET,BE BOTH.)
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

-.The King.- Empty Re: -.The King.-

Post  LoneWolf2010 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:09 am

Stream crouched in the ally alone, her soft fur shivered in the cold air, she could see her breath fade away into mist every time she took a breath.

LoneWolf2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Jadedcross Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:59 pm

Cola was bounding excitedly down the alley, going at his usual rocket speed. Mio however, was bounding easily next to him, her speed matching his yet she was barely panting. He growled playfully, the stolen hotdog clasped in his teeth. He knew she;d never steal it, but he loved this chasing game. He took a sharp turn into an alley and- THWACK- ran straight into another dog. Dazed, he stepped back, lookign itno the eyes of a large brown dog. He dropped the hot dog and grinned mischiefously, daring this wolf to steal it and join in the game. Mio jhad stopped in time and looked apologetically towards the wolf, old enough now to know that runnign into others was rude. She watched him, she though she knew him but she couldn't remember who...

-.The King.- L_8eedfecb930947429217e2cba45eacd7 Mio :3
-.The King.- How-to-draw-an-anime-cartoon-puppy-tutorial-picture Cola Razz
Jadedcross
Jadedcross

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Mudd snorted at the two pups. "Wheres your mother?" He asked in a deep, gruff voice.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Jadedcross Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:07 pm

"Mio-chan!" cola squeaked, rubbign against Mio. Mio rolled her eyes, she was obviously not Colas mother, she was barely just fully grown for petes sake.
"I just picked Cola up, he was a master criminal before I tamed him, my mothers in the pound, or down." Mio said, trying to act unbothered. cola was still smiling with all the naivety of a puppy, where as mio simply smiled gently, trying not to seem like a puppy and prove she could look after cola.
Jadedcross
Jadedcross

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:13 pm

"You still shouldn't be out alone. Especaily beign pups. " Mudd sighed, and turned around, heading towards a few towels. He laid down on it. "Just stay here until night, alright. get yourself something out of the dumpster."
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Jadedcross Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Mio smiled warmly, she didn't know who this wolf was, but he seemed kind.
"thank you." she said quietly, getting herself somethign out of the dumpster and soemthign for Cola.
"Thank ywuo mister." cola said, repeating mio's actions but having trouble with his y's still. Mio made sure he was compy before lying down herself, keeping close to him at all times, though she felt she could trust this wolf.
"I never got your name." She reminded the brown wolf, it'd be a problem if she had to call him 'brown wolf' forever.
Jadedcross
Jadedcross

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:26 pm

(He is a dog.)

"Mudd." He said. He hardly told anyone his real name, but they where pups. He couldn't lie to pups. "And don't tell anyone that."
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Jadedcross Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:29 pm

(sorry, repeated typo)

"Okay, thanks Mudd." Mio said, thanking the dog. She rested her head next to Cola and shut her eyes, relaxed by his warm breath and steady breathign movements.
Jadedcross
Jadedcross

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:32 pm

XD Its okay)

Mudd watched the two puppies silently. He smiled. He always wanted pups of his own, but for that, he needed a mate. He sighed, and looked down at his paws.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Jadedcross Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Mio licked cola's ear sub consiously, and he rolled over, yapping in sleepy excitment (contradiction there Razz) He rolled into mio and the slept soundly comfy for the first time in months.
Jadedcross
Jadedcross

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Mudd chuckled at the pups. He slowly stood up, and went into the dumpster himself to get afew things to eat.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Jadedcross Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Mio woke up, she'd remembered who Mudd was, where she'd heard of his name before. A few of the other female dogs had been talkign about using him to get something, apparently he was the tod dog. Mio thought this over, he didn't seem like some bad ass ruler dog. He seemed kind, and almost longing. she wondered why he seemed sad as she watched him from semi closed gold eyes....
Jadedcross
Jadedcross

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum