Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Riley is here with Jinx-

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

-Riley is here with Jinx- Empty -Riley is here with Jinx-

Post  WildWind Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:37 am

The gravel crunched beneath Riley's Ute as he pulled a horse float, holding his Bay Thoroughbred Jinx in it. He had just got his restricted license so he could finally drive his Ute by himself! He had also just moved into the country and had just arrived at the stables where he would be keeping Jinx. He pulled the handbrake up as he pulled to a stop, then unclipped his seat belt and climbed out of the Ute. He walked slowly to the back of the horse float and flicked the latches up and pulled the ramp down and unclipped the chains. He then walked around to the side door on the float and walked inside and untied Jinx. "Hey boy" he murmured, and patted Jinx's head, then clicked for him to back up. Jinx slowly walked down the ramp, and Riley followed him down, then placed his hand around the lead rope, up closer by Jinx's halter. "Come on." he said to Jinx, then started to head for the stables. He would deal with the float later. He walked into the stables and glanced around, looking for an empty stall. His eyes finally rested on an empty stall at the end of the row, and he headed for it. He reached it, then opened the stall door and walked Jinx inside. He shut the door of the stall, then unclipped Jinx's lead rope and smiled at his gelding. Jinx had helped Riley with alot, even though he had only had him for about a year now. He patted Jinx's head, then went to go find someone who could tell him where the hay was to feed Jinx, and he would deal with the horse float and park his Ute at the same time.

Jinx felt the float come to a stop, and he waited patiently for his owner, Riley to come get him out. He could hear and smell other horses in the area and he was starting to get excited. He nickered softly when Riley came through into the float and backed him out. He flicked his ears around and looked around the new area. Was this going to be his new home? He walked beside Riley as they headed to the stables, and snorted when Riley placed him in an empty stall, right at the end of the row. He sniffed the ground on the stall when Riley unclipped his halter, and he could small where many other horses had been here before him. He raised his head and nudged Riley, then watched Riley with pricked ears as he headed away from his stall. He neighed after him, then tossed his head a little.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

-Riley is here with Jinx- Empty Re: -Riley is here with Jinx-

Post  Huski Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:03 pm

(Are you wanting someone else to join? I will join if no one else will, and i'll make up a new character! I'd make the girl and her horse live at the stables here! Would you mind if I joint? Would I be aloud to join with Chelsey and her horse Ace? Its fine if I cant.)

Last edited by Huski on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:08 pm

[Yup you can join. I don't mind which characters you use ae Smile Hehe]
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:20 pm

(THANKIES!! *huggles* Your da bomb!! lol xD)

Chelsey was in Ace's stall when she heard hooves walking down the barn. She glanced over Ace's back and saw a boy and his horse. She finished off brushing Ace, then saw the boy turned and walk away, she walked out of the stall, giving Ace a pat on the way out. "Be right back, boy!" she whispered to him, then she stood outside the stall and called out to the boy. "Heya! Are you looking for something?" she asked, nicely, as well as curious. She new there was anew guy suppose to be coming, but she didn't think he would be that young. He looked the same age as her, 16. She smiled at him and walked over to him. "I'm Chelsey!" she said extending her hand out to him in a hand shake.

Ace sneezed, blowing snot all over Chelsey his owner, he smiled and tossed his head playfully, then pawed the ground. He pricked his ears at the scent of a new horse, he watched the owner put his horse in the last stall, he nickered out to it, welcoming it to the new stable. He then looked at Chelsey, and nudged her playfully. Then he stopped moving around, he always fidgeted about when in his stall being brushed, he loved it. He watched as Chelsey walked out of his stall and down to the boy, he nickered after her, not wanting her to leave him.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:22 pm

[Lolz No problem!]

Riley turned at the sound of a voice, and his eyes rested on a girl, walking toward him. She looked about his age, with dark colored hair. He gave her a quick smile when she had almost reached him, but glanced down at her extended hand like okay... He didn't shake peoples hands. He glanced back at her face. "I'm Riley. Um, do you know where the hay is around here? I'm new here and I don't know where anything is." he said chuckling a little. He didn't know this girl yet, but he thought she was kind of annoying, even if she could help him find what he wanted.

Jinx glanced down the stalls and stopped on one of the middle stalls with a dappled gray horse in it. He nickered back to it, then pawed at the hard floor of the stall and snorted. He pushed his chest up against the stall door and peered his head around as far as possible so he could see Riley better.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Chelsey let her hand fall to her side as Riley didn't take it, she smiled slightly. "Oh right.. Well if ya go left outside the stables here, then another sharp left, you will be at the shed thats got the hay.." she said, frowning slightly, as she looked him over.. Something told her, that them two weren't going to get on so well. She shrugged it off, and glanced at his face again.. "Oh there is wheel barrow by the hay!" she said chuckling.. She turned around and walked back to Ace's stall. "If ya need anymore help, I'm in this stall, the one that has Ace on it!" she said and let herself into Ace's stall. She patted him and then started finishing off brushing the areas she missed with the soft brush.

Ace, nickered happily as he saw Chelsey come back to him. He nudged her cutely, then he heard the other horse answer him. He smiled, and pawed the ground and glanced over the door at the boy again as he walked away.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Riley nodded as Chelsey spoke. "Okay, thanks." he said, then headed off in the direction she told him to. He was probably a bit rude to the girl, but he didn't care. Nobody ever cared about him, so he didn't care about anyone else. He found the hay in the place the girl had told him it was, and he took enough hay for Jinx, then headed back toward the stall. He smiled at Jinx as he whinnied to him, then put the hay into the haynet. He watched Jinx for a moment, then decided he would brush Jinx. He started to walk back toward his Ute, where his brushes and stuff were. He glanced at Chelsey as he walked past her horse's stall, but he didn't smile at her. He looked back straight ahead, and sighed as he reached his Ute. He grabbed Jinx's brushes then headed back to the stall and started to brush Jinx.

Jinx flicked his tail and whinnied when he saw Riley heading back with hay. He started to eat the hay as soon as Riley put it into his haynet, then glanced at his owner as he headed away from his stall again. He sighed, then continued to eat. He could hear Ace in his stall while his owner brushed him. He couldn't wait to meet all the horses around here. Riley might not be a very nice person, but Jinx loved other horses. He heard Riley come back over to the stall, then snorted softly as he started to brush him.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Chelsey sighed, Riley was strange, even though he was rude and such, she felt like she had to be nice back to him.. Smiling slightly, she glanced up as he walked past, on his way back to Jinx to brush him. At least the horse got cared for well. She sighed and finished brushing Ace, she stroked his soft shimmering neck, then kissed his muzzle softly before walking out of his stall and to the tack room inside the stables here. She had to walk past Riley and Jinx, she glanced at his horse, it was gorgeous. "You have a nice horse!"" she said and carried on walking past. She got Ace's tack and walked back to Ace.. She tacked him up quickly and opened the door and lead him out. His hooves sounded awesome on the concrete of the stables with his shoes on..

Ace tossed his head as she finished brushing him, then she tacked him up. He snorted excitedly and followed beside her eagerly.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Riley glanced at Chelsey as she walked past his stall and complimented on Jinx. "Er, thanks." he replied, now feeling a bit embarrassed about being rude before. He shrugged it off though, he still didn't really care. He finished brushing Jinx, then hugged his neck and said good bye to him for the day. He would go check out all the riding places tomorrow, but for now he would go view the place. He saw Chelsey taking her horse out with tack on and assumed she was going for a ride. Perhaps she could show him around tomorrow? Even though he found her a bit annoying, she was nice. Plus, he found everyone annoying, so that was his problem. He started to walk toward her, trying to catch up with her before she was out of sight. "Hey...um..." he had forgotten her name. "Er, you there..." he called out, as he walked toward her, so she wouldn't keep walking.

Jinx snorted, and glanced up as Chelsey started to walk Ace out. He whinnied after them, then looked back at his hay and started to eat again.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:49 am

Chelsey carried on walking Ace out of the barn, she was just about out when she heard a voice behind her. She stopped and turned around, still holding Ace's reins. "Yes?" she said, questioningly, wondering what she could do for the rather rude guy. She sighed as she stood there holding her helmet under her arm, waiting for him to continue on with what he wanted to say to her.

Ace snorted as he got pulled up to a stop. He pawed the ground impatiently, wanting to carry on walking so he could go have fun on his ride. He loved his work, Chelsey was always so nice and didn't push him to hard but hard enough. He snorted and tossed his head, then tried to half rear in the barn. Which he didn't succeed at.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 am

Riley smiled quickly when she stopped, and was glad that she had actually stopped. "Er... I've forgotten you name, what was it again?" he asked her quickly, then continued before she could answer. "Er I was wondering... do you think you could show me around the place tomorrow? I have no idea where all the good riding spots are and all that kind of stuff. I would look around today, but I just got here and my Horse Jinx needs to settle in and stuff." he said, then smiled, trying to convince her even more. He looked at Ace and smiled. "Hes a nice horse. What breed is he?" he added, still starring at Ace.

Jinx finished his hay then sighed as he looked around. It was extremely boring in a stall. Didn't humans realize how boring it was? He started to neigh, and pace around in his still.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:04 am

Chelsey smiled back at him, she listened to him then nodded her head. "Chelsey! Yes, I can, there are heaps around her, so you up for a days riding? And I mean day!" she said chuckling quietly. She tossed her hair over her shoulders then sighed as she stood talking. Then he asked about Ace. "Thanks! He's a TB!" she said, stroking her gelding.

Ace snorted and tossed his head again. He heard Jinx neigh, he pawed the ground and whinnied back to him impatiently. He sighed and glanced at Riley, he nudged him with his head then flung it back around boredly.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Riley looked back at Chelsey when she spoke. "Yer I'm up for anything." he said grinning. He had to admit, the girl was a little bit funny. He looked back at Ace when she said his breed and he nodded. "Oh cool! My horse is a Thoroughbred too." he said, putting his head out to pat Ace's neck. He heard Jinx neighing, then glanced back at the stall. Perhaps he could take him riding today? He looked back at Chelsey. "Er, would you mind waiting up for me? I might tack Jinx up and come riding now.... If you don't mind that is." he said.

Jinx neighed again, then snorted, annoyed. He didn't find it fair that he was locked away in his stall while Ace got to be out there going to rides. He tossed his head, then sighed.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Chelsey chuckled. "Thats fine.. I'll be out in the jumping area. If you turn right once out the barn here, then come behind the barn the area is there, its an outside one, so not a building." she said glancing over at Jinx who was going crazy in his stall. She smiled, then looked at Riley, "See ya out there!" she said flicking him a cute smile and then turning around and walked Ace out the barn then turned right and walked behind the barn and opened the gate to the jumping area and left it open so that Riley could find it easier and get in easier. She mounted Ace in the middle of the arena and patted his neck, she looked around then pushed him into a walk. She made him walk around the arena, going one way then changing and going the other way. She was dressed in dark navy jeans with a cool as black belt that had a chain connected to it, making it look awesome as, and a green cameo tank top with shoe strings straps. Her riding boots were just below her knees, her jeans were tucked neatly inside the boots and her streaked hair hung freely out from under her expensive helmet. She had a choker necklace on, it was a silver chain then had a heart with the arrow through it hanging of it. The people at this ranch loved her like their own daughter, so they brought her everything.

Ace snorted then got excited as he felt Chelsey tug on the reins, he was on a total high, but he never disobeyed Chelsey for a second. He knew what would happen if he did mess about and not listen. He sighed and nickered eagerly as Chelsey took him into the jumping arena, he pawed the ground as she mounted up, then he felt the tap on his sides. He knew what that meant. He walked along happily, turning when she wanted him to, he smiled to himself then glanced around with pricked ears.. He wanted to hurry up and get jumping.

(I changed Ace's height to 16.3hh. He was 16hh. I also changed his picture, but he is still dapple grey!)
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:25 am

Riley grinned at Chelsey and nodded. "Yep, see you out there." he repeated after her, then turned around and headed back to Jinx's stall. He walked in and clipped the lead rope onto Jinx's Black leather halter, and walked him out of his stall. He took him over to a post in the stables and tied him up, then went and grabbed his tack, which he had put away in the tack room before. He rode Jinx in a black 'Wintec 2000' saddle, and a shiny black leather bridle. He polished his tack once every 2 days so it always stayed clean and shiny. He smiled at Jinx once he was all tacked up, then patted his shoulder. "We are off for a ride, with that... girl." Riley said chuckling a little. He led Jinx out of the stables and mounted onto him. He was wearing his black jodhpurs and a plain black shirt, and he had his black hair slicked over to one side, how he usually had it. He was also usually wearing all black. Black was his favorite color actually. He walked Jinx slowly around to where Chelsey had told him to met her, and he smiled a little when he saw her. He didn't usually act friendly around other people, in fact he was usually quite rude. But if he wanted her to show him around then he best be on his best behavior. "Okay, we are all set." he said to Chelsey when he got close enough.

Jinx whinnied happily when he saw Riley coming over. He flicked his tail as Riley led him out of the stall and tied him up so he could be tacked up. Jinx hadn't seen any of the areas yet, or met any of the horses so this was all going to be fun! He snorted softly when Riley started to lead him out of the stables and stood still for Riley while he mounted up. He could smell a lot of new scents around he he couldn't wait to met Ace. He nickered to Ace when they got closer, and pricked his bay ears.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:51 am

Chelsey pushed Ace into a trot and made him trot around both ways 5 times then she pushed him into a canter. She smiled, and heard Riley call out to her, she sighed then eyed up the jumps. She positioned Ace perfectly and kept him at a steady canter as she stared him toward the jumps.

Ace tossed his head as she pushed him faster. Once cantering he bucked slightly out of plain happiness, then he settled down and got into his work He pricked his ears and whickered to Jinx, his eyes were still focused on the jumps ahead, he smiled and picked up his pace alittle, and then he sat back on his hunches and pushed himself up and over the first jump, he cleared it with plain ease, his ears and eyes were pricked and sparkling with interest.

Chelsey smiled as she felt Ace's power beneath her, she lent forward going with him over the jump, then lent back when coming down, she patted his neck as she stood up, only just, to keep her weight out of the saddle as they cantered. They were around the other 10 jumps, Ace doing his best, then Chelsey pulled him up gently to a stop infront of Riley. She unclipped her helmet chin buckle, and then took her helmet off and shook her head, making her hair fly freely around. She ran her hand through it, then let it fall where it wanted to. She smiled at Riley, "Ready?!" she asked, as she lent out of the saddle and dropped her helmet onto the ground right next to the fence post. She patted Ace's neck, who wasn't puffing at all from that jumping. Ace stretched his muzzle forward and sniffed Jinx, muzzle eagerly, he smiled and swished his tail to and fro, out of boredom. He wanted to get going again, already. Chelsey turned Ace around and started walking him across the field and toward some tracks that headed to the beach and another one went through the forest and many more tracks leading else where.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Riley watched Chelsey as she cantered easily over all the jumps. Was she trying to show off? He rolled his eyes, but smiled when he saw her heading over to where he had Jinx stopped beside the fence post. "Nice..." he said, complimenting on her riding. He glanced away as she took her helmet off and shook her hair around. Okay.. was she flirting now? He looked away so she couldn't see, and rolled his eyes again, then glanced back at her. Why was she taking her helmet off anyway if they were going for a ride? Well, he wasn't wearing a helmet, but he never wore a helmet. He shrugged to himself, then clicked Jinx into a slow trot to catch up with Ace and Chelsey as they headed for some trails.

Jinx nickered to Ace as he cantered over all the jumps. That looked like a lot of fun, but Riley hadn't jumped Jinx in a while. Jinx stretched his muzzle out to sniff Ace when they headed over to where he and Riley were standing. He smiled a little, then pricked his ears as Riley made him go into a slow trot, after Chelsey and Ace.

[Shall we make the horses talk?]
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:39 pm

(Yus, they talk)

Chelsey rolled her eyes at Riley's complement. She wasn't trying to show off, she always did this. She had to have a helmet on while jumping and such cos its more dangerous than trail riding. She could trust Ace enough that he wouldn't bolt or do anything crazy on her while trail riding. She sighed, and pushed Ace into a trot, she looked around trying to figure out which trail Riley would like to go on first. She pulled Ace up to a halt in front of like 4 different trails. "This one cos to the beach" she pointed to the left one, "Then this one goes through the forest on a big forest ride.. this one.." the one right in front of them " goes to a cross country course that we built with all the fallen over trees and such.. This one goes to an old shack thing that ya can look at and yeah just explore around.." she said pointing to the one on the far right. She looked at Riley " Which one you to go on?" she asked, letting him have the choice. She knew all this trails well, so did Ace. She patted Ace's neck and smiled at him, then she flicked her eyes over to Riley, no way was she going to be attracted to him anytime soon if he kept acting like a spoilt brat.. She sighed and shrugged it off and then sat waiting for him to Answer. Each track had other ones coming off them going else where too..

Ace tossed his head and trotted along happily. He arched his neck going onto the bit with ease, he was being a total show off, he loved showing off to others, even though his owner didn't like showing off. He did it to make her look better and such to others. Ace loved making it look like she was doing all the work and such, but she wasn't doing much., it was all him, so if he did anything amazing, he should get all the credit. Not chelsey. He flicked his tail around as his ears pricked curiously, wondering which track Riley and Jinx would choose. He sighed once Chelsey pulled him to a stop. He didn't want to stop.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Riley starred at Chelsey as he listened to her telling him about the four different trail rides. "Um... How about the one with the old Shack?" he asked, then changed his mind "Actually, lets take the Beach one." he said smiling. He hadn't galloped down the beach in a while, so a good gallop down the beach would be fun, and Jinx would love it too. He patted Jinx's neck then looked at Chelsey, waiting for her to lead the way. He would probably get lost if he went on his own, but he wouldn't admit that. He looked down at Jinx as he went onto the bit. This horse never went on the bit, so it was a little strange that he was going onto the bit.

Jinx pawed the ground impatiently as they stood still waiting for Riley to make the decision on which trail to take. He looked at Ace who was showing off, and rolled his eyes. He chuckled a little, then arched his neck and went onto the bit to make himself look just as well behaved as Ace, then he looked at Ace "I'm Jinx." he said simply, and smiled a little. He figured that if Chelsey and Riley were gonna hang out a lot then him and Ace would probably have to also. So he had better make friends with the gelding.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Chelsey nodded.. "Okai" she said simply. She tapped Ace's sides moving him into a trot, she rose smoothly with each stride. She didn't know that what she was doing looked to other people like she was being a total show off. But it came naturaly to her. She was almost perfect. Body shape, looks, personalty, horse, and much more. To her it was normal so she never realized that people thought she was showing off. She wasn't a risky sorta person either. She ran her hand through her hair as she posted in time to Ace's trot, she glanced behind her and smiled at Riley and Jinx, he wasn't bad in looks but personalty was pretty sour and not that nice. But she didn't let that keep her down, she was loving the ride so far. They reached the beach in 15 minutes.. She chuckled quietly to herself as she saw the open space. Ace would want to just go for which she didn't care if he did.

Ace looked around and pawed the ground too, he was bored. He was a TB and if TB's dont get enough work, they become naughty and such. He sighed then heard Jinx talk, "Hi! Nic eto meet you! I'm Ace!" he said and then finally felt the tap of his owner, he jumped forward into a trot and moved gorgeously. He had been trained up so well it was natural for him to go on the bit and all that such out in the open!
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Riley smiled to himself as he clicked Jinx into a trot after Chelsey and Ace. He was quite a good rider, but he had had many falls in the past. He had only actually had Jinx for about a year, and he hadn't known how to ride at all at first. He had gone to riding school, after he got Jinx and now he was quite good at riding. He sighed as he rose up and down with Jinx's smooth trot, then clicked him into a slow canter, so he would be beside Chelsey and Ace. He preferred cantering to trotting. He smiled at Chelsey as he got up beside her, then looked up ahead. They were at the beach now, and he was going to give Jinx his head. He loosened his reins, then clicked Jinx up, and Jinx took off into a gallop. He assumed Chelsey would probably gallop after him now.

Jinx snorted softly, then took off at a trot when Riley tapped his sides. Riley had also taught him to move by voice command. He tossed his head a little when Riley made him go into a slow canter, but quickly straightened his head out and arched his neck slightly, but he didn't go onto the bit. He found it annoying to be on the bit. He glanced at Ace as he came up beside him and smiled, then when he saw the beach up ahead and the open space he started to get excited. He knew any minute now Riley would let him gallop. He kind of pranced along then when he felt Riley tap him he flew forward into a gallop. He loved galloping along the beach, with the wind in his face. He felt free and wild... well except he had a rider on him. But still. He kept his eyes straight ahead as he galloped as fast as he could along the sandy beach.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Chelsey saw Riley let Jinx have his head, she smiled, just what she planed on doing. Leaning forward, she felt Ace's power beneath her, getting ready to spring into a gallop any time now if she let him. She held him in with ease, then she lay low while leaning forward over him, she then tapped his sides gently and pushed her hands forward, giving him his head all he liked. She laughed as he jumped forward into a powerful gallop, she hadn't galloped in a while, due to her training Ace up for shows.

Ace snorted wanting to go for it, he then saw Jinx and Riley hooning on ahead, he nickered quietly and felt Chelsey pull him to a stop, he was confused then he felt her tap his sides and give him his head, he leap forward amazingly, and galloped hard after Riley and Jinx. He smiled loving the wind in his mane!
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Riley took a quick glance back, seeing Chelsey and Ace galloping after them. He laughed a little, then looked back ahead. His eyes were starting to water from the wind hitting them so fast, but he didn't care. He loved the feel in the wind brushing through his hair, and the speed felt awesome too. He reached his hand out and patted Jinx's neck as they galloped, then looked up ahead as something caught his eye. It was a large piece of driftwood. He hadn't jumped in a while, not since he had had a bad fall, so he wasn't into Jumping. But he felt like showing off, and he decided he would jump it. He slowed Jinx down at a fast canter, and headed for the jump, trying to aim Jinx for the middle. When they got quite close to the driftwood, Riley leaned forward to get into the jumping position, then he freaked out. Why was he jumping this! But it was a bit late now, so he would have to jump it. He suddenly felt Jinx surge up to jump the driftwood, and he lost his balance. He got jolted back, then as Jinx came over the other side of the jump he went flying forward, and off Jinx. He landed on the ground quite hard, and only just missed hitting his head on the wood. He wasn't wearing a helmet, so he hit his head hard on the sand instead, and was knocked out for a few seconds. When he opened his eyes, then groaned, and rolled onto his side. His head felt sore, he had a sore left and he had cut himself on some little bits of drift wood when he landed. He then remember that Chelsey would have seen that, and he didn't want her to come over and start babying him and asking how he was, even if he did feel horrible.

Jinx smiled as he galloped, then suddenly Riley slowed him down to a canter and headed him for... a a jump? He hadn't jumped in ages, and this was a rather big jump. He headed for it anyway, and he could sense that Riley was freaking out, so he freaked out a little too, but he didn't do anything stupid. When he got close enough, he leaped over the jump, and he felt Riley come out of the saddle as he came over the other side. He flicked his ears back, but continued to canter for a few seconds, before slowing down and glancing back. He stood, breathing hard and he watched everything around him.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Chelsey couldn't see that well cos of her eyes watering, but she did suddenly notice Jake slow Jinx down and saw Jake head Jinx toward a piece of drift wood. Not being horrible to him, but he so didn't look like the kind of guy that could jump or anything. She gasped as she saw Jake fall off and just about hit his head on the drift wood. She pushed Ace harder then once she was up to him, she stayed on Ace but stopped him and glanced down at Jake.. "That was a hard fall you took there.. Are you hurt to badly? If not then its probably best to get back on Jinx." she said, then noticed the cut on his head or wherever it was. "Your cut.." she whispered almost silently. Then she looked up and over to Jinx who was standing there breathing hard. She then glanced down at Jake again. He looked fine, like nothing major looked wrong. "Have you jumped much?" she asked, wondering if he could jump at all seeing he fell as soon as the horse cleared the jump easily. It was odd if he could. But why would he have fallen off if he could jump? She wondered.

Ace smiled happily, then noticed Jinx jump, he smiled, he loved jumping. Feeling Chelsey push him harder, he stretched right out, his belly pretty low to the ground as he galloped as this incredible speed. He felt her slow him down, he was breathing hard as. His nostrils were flared to their fullest trying to take in as much air as possible as he stood still.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:00 am

Riley swore quietly as Chelsey came over on Ace. He knew she was just concerned, but she was really bugging him with all her questions. He slowly sat up and grabbed his side "Damn it!" he muttered as pain shot through his body. He looked at Chelsey and nodded "I'm fine." he said, then stood up, and winced, but ignored the pain. He started to limp toward Jinx, and he put his hand up and lightly touched his cut on his forehead. He scowled as he touched it, then looked at his arms, which were covered in scratches. Okay, he was never jumping again! He reached Jinx and mounted back onto him. Once he was on and took a deep breath to calm himself down. His whole body was shaking from shock. He walked Jinx back over to Chelsey then answered her question that she'd asked before. "Um... nah I don't jump much." he said simply, and took another deep breath.

Jinx snorted as he saw Riley heading back over to him. He stood still while Riley mounted back up, then walked slowly back over to Chelsey and Ace. He nickered to Ace as they came to a stop.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum