Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Riley is here with Jinx-

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

-Riley is here with Jinx- - Page 2 Empty Re: -Riley is here with Jinx-

Post  Huski Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Chelsey sighed and watched him walk over to Jinx. She tossed her hair back over her shoulder out of the way, then watched him ride back over to her. Once he answered her question, she smiled slightly. "Didn't think so.." she said, but not in a cruel way. "Wanna go somewhere else or just go back home?" she asked. She wanted to take him to the cave at the end of the beach here, they were way cool, you could climb around on them and such. But it didn't look like they were going anywhere else with Riley like this. "Ummm, wanna go to the caves down the end of the beach here?" she asked, curiously. She patted Ace's neck as she talked.

Ace sighed then nickered back at Jinx, "That was a great jump you did, but unlucky for the rider.." he said, and pawed the sand. He snorted softly and looked back up at Jinx.
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Riley looked at Chelsey while she spoke. He did want to go home, but then she asked if he wanted to go to the cave, and that changed his mind. It sounded fun. "Um... sure, I guess." he said, glancing down the beach. He tugged gently on Jinx's reins to turn him around, then looked at Chelsey waiting for her to take the lead.

Jinx snorted softly. "Yer... my owner doesn't jump much. This is like the second badish fall he has had." he said, then turned when Riley told him to.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Chelsey smiled at Riley and turned Ace around and walked him slowly down the beach toward the caves. She waited for Riley and Jinx to get beside them then she turned her head and started asking questions. "So where did you use to live or work before you came here?" she asked, trying to start up a conversation with Riley. If she planed on being his tour guide then she might as well become friends with him.

Ace nodded his head listening to Jinx. "Oh... Thats sad.. Jumping is amazing.. So does he just freak out at that jump when he is getting closer and isn't ready for it and falls on the other side?" he asked, flicking his tail then turned around when Chelsey told him to and start walking slowly through the soft and rather deepish warm sand.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:04 am

Riley glanced at Chelsey weirdly when she asked him where he used to live. What was it to her? "Erm... I was working at a takeaway bar for a while, and I lived on the...er... streets. I ran away from home when I was twelve because my parents were both abusive." he said, glancing at the sandy ground. He didn't know why he had just told her that, and if she started going 'Oh my gosh I'm so sorry' like most girls he told did, then he would get angry.

Jinx snorted softly. "Yer. I don't know why he freaks out though. I mean, I'm not naughty or stupid when I come up to the jump. I think he just lacks confidence." Jinx said, sighing.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:21 am

Chelsey listened then nodded occaionly, then she smiled at him suddenly. "You Serious?" she asked, surprised about his past. No wonder he was like this, all rude and snobby. She sighed quickly then put some hair that was hanging in her face behind her ear. "Your so simuler to me, its kinda funny.." she said looking away from him then she turned her head again and walked him as Ace walked along slowly. "When I was 12 I ran away from home and came here.. These people took me in, they are so nice. So I have lived here ever since. My parents were mean to me. No matter how hard I tried to please them, I could never be right.. Always got hit or punched no matter what.." she said, again glancing away. She loved her parents but they totally didn't feel the same about her. She took a deep breath then looked at Riley again. "They gave me Ace here, so I have been training him up for the last 4 years, we have done heaps of compertations.." she said smiling at the thought, as show season was coming up soon, so Ace and her needed to be ready. "If you want I could train you up for jumping on Jinx and you two could ride against us and beat us!" she laughed.

Ace nodded.. "Yeah thats strange, never had my owner do that.. She is always confident and such.." he said flicking his tail to and fro with his ears pricked.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Riley narrowed his eyes when Chelsey told him about her past. Why was she so nice if her parents had hated her? He was always getting into trouble with the police, that was before he got Jinx. But he was still naughty, just not as bad. "Really?" Riley asked, a little surprised that she had run away from home at the same age. He put his hand up to his forehead and gently felt his cut. It was starting to hurt now and he probably should have washed it, but oh well. He glanced at Chelsey again when she said she would train him up in jumping. "You'd really teach me?" he asked, surprised again. He had been quite rude to her, and she was still offering to train him up. He was finding all this niceness a little weird.

Jinx chuckled, but didn't say anything else. Riley may not be very confident but he was still an awesome owner. Jinx flicked his tail and sighed loudly as he walked.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Chelsey nodded when he said 'Really'? She smiled and carried on riding, then she looked at him when he asked she really would teach them. "Yes, only if you want me too.." she said calmly. She didn't see any point in being nasty to Riley since his background was like hers. She took another breath and let it out and looked ahead. They were almost at the caves.

Ace blew loudly through his lips and tossed his head boredly, he wanted to run. But he wasn't aloud so he wasn't going to push it!
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Riley thought about it for a moment. Did he really want to jump? He was pretty freaked out about jumping. "Well, if you're offering then I guess..." he said, grinning at her. He looked up ahead and he could see the caves now. "Were not going to take the horses into the caves are we?" he asked.

Jinx walked along slowly. He saw a couple of humans walking down the beach with a dog and he snorted. He hated dogs. He looked back ahead and sighed boredly.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Chelsey smiled. "Sweet!" she said and rode in silence for a while, then when he asked if the horses were going in the cave she nodded. "Yep. They can fit in for a little way then we have to get off them and walk around after that. There are cool as crystals in there!" she said.

Ace spotted the caves up head, he smiled. He liked going in caves. He snorted and started to jig jog, excitedly.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:17 pm

Riley nodded, but he wasn't sure of what Jinx would be like in the caves. Oh well, he would find out soon enough. He glanced at Chelsey when she said there were crystals in the cave. "Thats awesome!" he said, then looked back toward the cave. They had almost reached the caves.

Jinx snorted and looked up ahead at the caves. Were they going into the dark caves? He snorted, but kept walking toward them. He flicked his tail and hung his head down slightly as he walked.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Chelsey smiled and pushed Ace into a trot, then she ducked her head and slowed him down as they walked through the cave entrance. Her eyes lit up in awe at the beautiful crystals sparklingly on the walls.

Ace snorted and lowered his head and slowed to a walk as Chelsey asked him, then he raised his head one in the cave. His muzzle twitched and his ears twirled around in eagerness.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Riley ducked his head as they walked into the entrance of the cave. He blinked as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, but it wasn't dark for long because there was crystals sparkling everywhere on the walls. "Woow" Riley said, glancing in every direction.

Jinx snorted as they walked into the dark cave. He shook his head and walked closely behind Ace. There was lots of sparkly things in this cave. He glanced beside him as the crystals and pricked his ears.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Chelsey smiled and looked at Riley. "Like it?" she asked, then looked back at the walls again. "Hey follow me. There is this tunnel thing and I haven't yet checked it out.. Wanna come down it with me?" she asked then pushed Ace forward into a walk and stared him around the path, then halted him at the entrance of the dark as tunnel. A shiver ran up her back but she didn't think anything of it. She dismounted Ace and tied his reins in a knot on his neck. "Lets go!" she said to Riley and started to walk slowly into the tunnel. You could stand up in it, but it was real narrow as well.

Ace turned his head slightly and looked at Jinx as he came into the cave after him. He smiled then felt Chelsey tap him to move forward. He did so eagerly. His ears twirled around in every direction and his hooves touched the ground like they had springs in them. Feeling Chelsey pull him up to a stop, he sighed and tossed his head around. He so didn't want to stop, but his owner had told him to so he did.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:06 pm

"Yes its awesome!" Riley said smiling. He looked at Chelsey as she spoke "Yer sure, I'll come into the tunnel." he said, then dismounted Jinx when Chelsey dismounted Ace. He ran Jinx's stirrups up so they wouldn't get caught on anything then tied his reins into a knot, then walked after Chelsey. "So, when did you find out about this cave?" he asked casually.

Jinx snorted when Riley stopped him and dismounted. He shook off then looked at Ace and pricked his ears "Does your owner bring you into here often?" he asked.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Chelsey listened to Riley. "Umm for a, I found it basically as soon as these people took me in.. I use to love exploring and such, but have never had the guts to come down this tunnel!" she said, with a soft chuckle. She walked on in silnce as she waited for Riley to answer. She looked around and felt around as you couldn't see much due to it being exstremely dark. She stopped suddenly after they had gone a way down the tunnel, there were weird sounds at the end. She shivered slightly then carried on walking slowly. They finally came to the end of the cave and she just about screamed, but quickly covered her mouth with her hands and stepped backwards into Riley, but that part wasn't on perpose, she was so shocked at the site of the bears living in the cave she had just stepped backwards. The bears were dangerous, if they saw them they would probably get them. Chelsey felt around for Riley, wanting him to go look fior himself, then she felt him behind her. She stepped forward and turned around. "Go look!" she whispered, and pushed him forward.

Ace watched Chelsey go down the tunnel, he snorted, something didn't seem like it would go right down there. He pawed the ground then looked at Jinx. "Yep, I've been here heaps!" he said.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:17 am

Riley nodded "Oh okay." he said. He ran his hand along the side of the cave as him and Chelsey walked slowly down the narrow tunnel. Suddenly Chelsey stopped and walked backwards into him. He raised his eyebrows questioningly, but then realized she had gotten a fright from something. He was still a little confused about what she was on about ,but then she pushed him forward and he saw the bears. There was three of them, and they were all sleeping. He flung his hand over his mouth, then quickly backed up, accidentally backing into Chelsey, like she'd done to him before. "Sorry." he whispered, then looked back ahead of himself. "Lets get out of here!" he whispered.

Jinx nodded "Oh" he said, then pawed the ground boredly.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 am

Chelsey watched him cover his mouth in surprise and step into her. She then nodded her head agreeing with him as to lets get out of here. She turned around and something furry touched her face quickly then went away, she screamed loudly, the bears slowly woke up and growled lightly to them selves. Chelsey realized what she had done, freaked out more. She started walking fast, trying to get out of here.

Ace sighed and glanced over at Jinx, then threw his head up when he heard his own scream. He nickered out to her.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Riley kind of screamed when Chelsey screamed, because he got a fright. He heard the bears awaking in the area they were in and started walking as fast as he could in the way they had come. "Shoot, were in a bit of trouble now!" he said, panicing. He could hear the bears walking after them.

Jinx pricked his ears in the direction that Chelsey and Riley were in when he heard Chelsey scream. He snorted and wondered what was happening down there. Suddenly he got a scent of bear and he took a step back. If there was bears in here he would freak out majorly.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Chelsey was totally freaked out as she heard the bears following them. "Good thing I never came down here alone!" she said to Riley as she tried to run in the dark, but gave up. She walked fast, feeling her way along, then she saw the light at the end of the tunnel. She smiled relieved, but the closer they got to the end, she realized it was the wrong end. She was lost, how could of she been so dumb. She didn't think there was any other ways you could go. She stepped out of the tunnel and stood in the light. They were still in the cave but on the opposite side to where the horses were. She groaned. "Damn It!" she said, as she glanced at Riley.

Ace's ears flicked forward again, he pawed the ground impatiently then walked up to the tunnel and snorted inside it, he pulled his head back out, but knew Chelsey and Riley were in danger.. He nickered down the tunnel. Where was his owner? He turned around in a circle then glanced at the tunnel with pricked ears.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:36 pm

Riley came out of the tunnel behind Chelsey. Where were the horses? He heard Chelsey say 'Damn it' and realized they were lost. "Oh shoot! How are we gonna get the horses back now!" he said, then looked behind them, back into the tunnel. He could hear the bears coming down the tunnel still so they couldn't go back. "We better get out of here before the bears get us." he said, then started to run toward the exit of the cave where the light was coming from.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:54 am

"Riley!" Chesely said, "We are on the other side of the horses... We have to go back through that tunnel to get them, but by the sound of it, we cant.." she said and took off running after him. She ran along side him, her eyes darting everywhere, looking for little secret tunnels or something. She sighed, then groaned, tottaly annoyed at herself for running the wrong way. "Sorry!" she said to Riley, a sad and disappointed tone rung in her voice. She had let him down.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Riley sighed as he ran. Jinx better not get hurt! He looked at Chelsey as she apologized and he shook his head "Its fine, its not your fault." he said, then looked behind them and he saw one of the bears running after them and then the other two were coming out of the tunnel.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Ace snorted, he pawed the ground and walked forward, along the path way of the cave that lead them deeper into the cave, he hoped he could find Chelsey and Riley. "He neighed for Jinx to follow him. He picked his pace up into a trot, the cave was getting darker the farther they went in.

Chesley sighed, and looked behind her, she swore to herself and took off faster. They finally got to the light, she breath heavily from running so much. She got outside, and smiled. "We made it" she said and glanced behind and saw the bears still following. She ran along the sand, the sun bet down on them making it real hot.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum