Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Two Mates Catch Up and Party Out.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Two Mates Catch Up and Party Out. Empty The Two Mates Catch Up and Party Out.

Post  Huski Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:56 pm

Nick woke up, he jumped out of bed, then ran to the shower jumped in. He finished soon afterward, he got out got dressed into some cameo shorts and a mussel- T, then he walked out to the ranch stables. He was staying at a place called Half Moon Ranch, it seemed nice so far he thought to himself. He whistled to Tyler, Tyler came trotting into the stables from his joint on paddock and hung his head over the stall door and nickered at Nick. "Hey pretty boy" he said rubbing Tyler's head. "Lets hit the beach today aye" he said jumping up and sitting on the stall door. Tyler got a fright, he jumped back and snorted, he walked forward then nudged Nick's back hard, Nick fell off the wall, and just about tripped. "You bad boy Tyler" he said laughing. He walked off and got Tyler's halter, lead rope, and grooming kit. He walked back to Tyler's stall. He opened the stall door walked in and put Tyler's halter on and lead him out and tied him up to the ring outside his stall. Nick started brushing his nice shinny coat clean.

Josh woke up, he was in a hotel for the night, Faith had been put in a near by paddock to sleep and graze. Josh got up and had a shower then changed into 3 quarter jean shorts and a plan mussel- T, he then walked out to the paddock that Faith was in, he whistled to her, she came cantering across the paddock. "Hey good girl" he said patting her neck. "Cm'on then, we have a long trip ahead of us, we better get started" he said smiling as he clipped a lead rope onto her halter. He lead her out and into the float. He made sure he had everything, then he climbed into the Ute and drove off. They had been driving for a while he had stopped a couple of times to get a drink and let Faith stretch her legs then they carried on. He finally came to a Ranch that said Half Moon Ranch, looks interesting he said to himself. He drove up the drive and parked his Ute outside the stables, he got out and looked around, he started walking toward the stables, "Hey anyone live around here?" he called out, to anyone that was listening. By this time Nick had gone and come back from his ride on Tyler.

"Hi! Yea someone lives around here" said Nick chuckling, as he stepped back from where he was hosing Tyler coz it was so hot. He spotted Josh, "Is that you Josh? Is that really you?!" he asked getting all excited coz he hadn't seen his mate for years.

"Yea its me Nick!" he said hugging his mate. "Long time no see! I better go unload Faith" he said as he walked back to the float. He unload her and put her one of the stables that Nick had quickly got ready. Then he stood there and just talked to Nick for ages.

Faith popped her head over her stall door and looked at Tyler, she nickered to him to come to her. Tyler looked at her and fidgeted in his cross ties. He nickered back to her, he wanted to get to her.

Nick hugged Josh back. "Yeah aye bro. How have ya been?" he said smiling as he stepped back from Josh and watched him, he turned and looked at Tyler. "Easy boy i'll let you out soon. AND your going in your own stall, Josh won't want you in with his mare." he said as he turned back and waited for Josh to reply.

Last edited by Huski on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

The Two Mates Catch Up and Party Out. Empty Re: The Two Mates Catch Up and Party Out.

Post  Huski Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 pm

"Yea i have been great! Nice stud you got there! Oh its fine throw him in with Faith, she will love him. They will be fine, nothing will happen!" he said smiling at Nick as he looked over at the 2 horses, then back at Nick. "So how have you been bro?" he asked Nick as he slapped his shoulder.

"I've been good aye, just traveling around you know me!" he laughed. "Umm...okay i'll put Tyler in there...BUT...i don't think that is the wisest move...your mare will probably come out pregnant." he said as he walked over and untied Tyler from the cross ties and lead him over to Faith. He opened the stall door and unclipped Tyler's lead rope, he back out the door then shut it. He watched the horses, they had a big area to run around in. He walked back over to Josh.

"Nah..who's cares lol Faith has never had a foal it will do her good having one." he laughed. "So should we head up to the house now?" he asked.

Tyler nickered to Faith, he sniffed her muzzle, she extended hers and sniffed him back. Tyler shuddered with excitement he loved mares. Faith snorted happily, she lipped at his neck, then she started to groom him. Tyler was loving this, he lipped her back then started to groom her too. Tyler trotted out into the paddock with Faith following right behind him. He neighed to her then ran at her playfully. She just stood there and watched him. She was way to hot to run around, she walked over to the shade and stood there. Tyler cantered over and rubbed him self against her, he checked her out everywhere now that she was going to stay here for ages.

"Sure lets go!" said Nick as he started walking up to the house, he got to it and walked inside. "Wow its nice and cool inside, compared to outside" he said to Josh.

Josh followed him. "Yea it is" laughed Josh once he was inside. He went and put all his stuff in his room which Nick had showed him which one was his. Then he came back and flopped on the couch. Nick went and did the same.

Last edited by Huski on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

The Two Mates Catch Up and Party Out. Empty Re: The Two Mates Catch Up and Party Out.

Post  Huski Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Nick stood up and walked over to the kitchen area. "Hey Josh want a drink?" he asked as he looked around in the fridge at what he had in store.

"Sure Nick! I'll have a lift+ if ya got any" he said as he looked up from the couch he was lying on.

"Yep i have lift+" he laughed as he threw Josh his drink. He to grabbed one and went and sat down with it. "Wanna hit the party's tonight?" he asked as he drank his drink.

"Nah dude, i don't. I'm going to try and get an early night aye" he said finishing off his drink.

"Okay sounds good to me!" he chuckled.

Last edited by Huski on Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:53 am

Josh and Nick went to bed early that night, (which was Thursday night) Josh woke up in the morning he stretched, then hoped out of bed and jumped in his shower, he changed into jeans and a mussel- T, he then went and grabbed breakfast and ran down to Faith, by this time it was only 6:30am Friday morning, Josh whistled to Faith, she pricked her ears and came trotting over. "Hey pretty girl" he said jumping over into her paddock and hoping up onto her back. Faith just stood there as Josh patted her. Tyler walked over and sniffed Josh, "Hey handsome" he said giving Tyler's head a quick rub before clicking to Faith to move on. He took her out of the paddock and tied her up and groomed her then put her western tack on and jumped on and rode her to the arena with the barrels just waiting to be used.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:01 am

Nick's alarm went off he retched over and whacked it hard it fell to the floor. "Dang thing" he said mumbling to himself. He got out of bed and got in the shower then changed, got some food then walked down to Tyler.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:06 am

a car drove up the drive way of the stables and stopped, May getting out of the drvier's seat Sky getting out the passenger's seat then Sky walked to the big trailor's door and opened it, walked in, grabbed Spanish's lead and led her out and waited, looking around
May walked in the trailor, grabbing Tidbit and Tiarna's lead and led them out and stopped next to Spanish and sky and smiled at them

Sky let go of Spanish's lead and did the trailor door up and then looekd over at Spanish who had walked over to a patch of grass and started eating it
"nice place"Sky commented, looking around again
"sure is"May agreed

Tidbit and Tiarna snorted and nudged May

Spanish raised her head and whinnied to Tidbit and Tiarna then pawed the ground, head low
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:12 am

Nick was heading to the Stables when he saw some new people arrive. He walked over to them. "Hey welcome to this place, I'm Nick!" he said smiling at them. He looked at the horses, "Nice horses!" he said, looking back at them. Tyler trotted up to the fence he nickered to the new horses.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:14 am

Spanish looekd at Tyler and trotted over to him seeing as Sky wsn't holding her lead and nickered back to him

Tidbit threw his head in the air and whinnied
Tiarna nickered

"thanks"Sky and May said together
"I'm Sky"Sky said, smiling
"And i'm, May"
"it's nice to meet you, Nick"they said together then looekd at Tyler and both said"Nice horse"
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:23 am

"Pleasure to meet you Sky & May!! And thank you, he is a cool horse." he said smiling as he looked at Tyler then back at the others.
Tyler nickered to Spanish he lent on the fence trying to sniff Spanish's muzzle.

Josh came trotting around the other side of the Stables, he had just worked Faith around the barrels. "HI Hi!! Hows it going chicks??! I'm Josh!" he said smiling at them as he kinda bowed his cowboy hat at them in greeting.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:29 am

"Sky"
"May"

Spanish sniffed Tyler's muzzle and nudged it softly

"oh yeah"Sky said"My horse is over there, her name is Spanish"
"yeah and this is Tidbit and Tiarna, they're twins"May said, showing who was who

Tidbit and Tiarna raised their heads proudly
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 pm

"Nice to meet ya" said Josh as he dismounted and just stood there holding Faiths reins. "Your horses are pretty! What breeds are?" ask Josh.

"Oh cool as!" said Nick as he walked forward and patted Tidbit and Tiarna head.

Tyler nudged Spanish back, he lipped at her muzzle, then snorted softly.

"Oh there are plenty of stalls to choose from just go in and find one you like." said Nick, as he stood there now rubbing the twins neck.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:14 pm

May and Sky nodded"Tiarna and Tidbit are thoroughbred twins"May said
"And Spanish is a spanish arabian"Sky said

Spanish heard her name and pricked her ears and trotted over to Sky and nudged her softly, nickering then looked at Nick and nudged him softly

"yeah thanks"May said, smiling at Spanish
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:00 pm

"Wow nice!" said Josh and Nick together. Nick laughed when Spanish nudged him. "Hey pretty girl" he said rubbing her head.

"I'm just going to go hose Faith down then ill be back" said Josh as he walked Faith back over to the hosing rack. He took her tack off and put it away then he walked back out and started hosing her. He nickered softly, she was loving this.

Tyler came trotting into his stable from his joint on paddock he sighed as he felt the sudden change in temperature when he came into his stall. He watch Josh hose Faith.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Spanish nickered happily, enjoying the attention

Tiarna and Tidbit watched. Tidbit snorted and Tiarna pawed the ground

"you been here long?"Sky asked Nick
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:20 am

(lol i haven't made any owners sooo yea Nick and stuff kinda just arrived here!!!)

"No i haven't, only like...ummm...i think 3 days so far." he said as he glanced around at Josh then back at Sky and May.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:44 am

"oh okay"Sky said and grinned
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:04 am

Nick laughed at her then walked over to Tyler in his stall real quick and gave him a pat. He leant against the stall door and starred at the girls.

Josh finished hosing Faith, he then got the sweet scraper and started taking all the water off her, he finished then lead her into the stables. "I'll throw her in another paddock this time mate" he said to Nick as he open another stall door next to Tyler's and lead Faith in and let her go. She nickered at Tyler and lipped him then went out into the joint on paddock. Tyler followed her out, not that he could actually get to her. He watched her from his side of the fence. "Cm'on then Nick lets go help em get settled in" he said smiling at Nick then slapping his back lightly.

"Sure!" said Nick as he followed Josh out to the chicks. "Lets get you guys settled then" Nick said as he smiled at them. "Ay lets go!" said Josh laughing at Nick. He thought it was funny how Nick acted around them.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:17 am

"okay thanks"Sky and May said, smiling sweetly

Tidbit and Tiarna sighed, shaking their heads and May petted both of them one at a time

Spanish walked over to Sky and stood beside her
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:10 pm

"Want any help carrying your stuff?" ask Josh, sweetly.

"Want me to go put bedding and stuff down for your horses in there stalls and settle them down?" asked Nick.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 am

May and Sky smiled"That's be nice, thanks"Sky and May said to both of them

Sky turned and walked into the big trailor and towards a big compartment in the front of it that was infront of the horse boxes, the kitchen and little beds....it was for traveling so you could stay with your horses..
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:13 am

"Awesome, I'll go fix the horses bedding then." said Nick, as he walked off toward the stables. He picked out 3 good one they all joint on to the same paddock at the back of each of the 3 stables, he put straw down and filled the water buckets up and put hay in the nets, he then walked back to them. "All done your horses should like it" he smiled.

Josh watched Sky, wow she is a nice looking chick he thought to himself. "Nice horse truck you have here" he said as he followed Sky around to the kitchen area of the truck.

Faith and Tyler were happily grazing in there paddocks.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:25 am

"Thanks"Sky said"Got it not too long ago"she the bent down and unlocked the compartment and opened the door where 4 suitcases were"One was for the trip here"she said and grinned cheekily"it took us......about 5 days all up to get here.."she pulled out three suitcases and put the other back in the compartment nad locked it then she straightened and turned towards Josh

"thanks so much"May said to Nick and smiled

Spanish walked to one of the done up stalls and looked in all three then went in the one closest to the entry of the stable
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:20 pm

"Wow thats cool! I like it" he said as he returned the cheeky grin. "Wanna hang out tonight?" he asked.

"You're welcome!" said Nick. He watched Spanish.

Tyler snorted softly as he looked up and watched Spanish pick a stall. Faith nickered a greeting at Spanish.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:29 pm

May smiled at Nick then went and put Tidbit and Tiarna in the other stalls and unclipped their leads and locked all three stall doors

Tidbit, Tiarna and Spanish trotted out into the jont paddock and Spanish nickered back to Faith

"sure"Sky said and smiled
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Nick watched May, then he looked at Tyler. "I'm just going to take Tyler for a quick ride, okay" he said to May as he walked past her to go fetch Tyler tack and grooming kit. He came back with them and whistled to Tyler, he came trotting into the stall, Nick clipped a lead rope on and tied him up out side his stall. Once he was done grooming him he put the tack on and mounted up. He rode him down the drive and then to the beach, he arrived at the beach and then he let Tyler have his head, Tyler flew into a gallop, he raced up and down the beach then he waddled into the water and had a splash around for a while then Nick turned him around for home, he got back, untacked Tyler then hosed him and put him away in his stall. He was hot and sweaty, he ran into the house and had a quick cold shower then came back down to where the others were.

"Awesome as!" laughed Josh. "Here let me get those for you" he said as he grabbed two suit cases off Sky.

Faith watched the 3 horses check the place out, she then went back to grazing. Tyler was tired so he stood under a tree and went to sleep.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum