Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Two Mates Catch Up and Party Out.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Two Mates Catch Up and Party Out. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Two Mates Catch Up and Party Out.

Post  Pinto Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:51 am

May smiled and then unlocked Tidbit's stall and walked in and into the paddock, leaning on the fence as she watched them silently

Tidbit and Tiarna stayed close together whilst they played and explored the new paddock

Spanish walked around curiously, looking at every little thing she could see then she raised her head and saw Faith and trotted to the fence, sticking her neck and head over and watched her for a minute before saying"h-hi"

Sky smiled"thanks"she said
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

The Two Mates Catch Up and Party Out. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Two Mates Catch Up and Party Out.

Post  Huski Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Nick grabbed a suit case off Josh and walked up to the house with him. Josh glanced back at Sky, and smiled. He walked up to the house and put the suit cases in a room. Nick put the suit case he was carrying next to Josh's one. They then walked back out to the girls.

Faith trotted over to Spanish. "Hi!" she said nickering softly. Tyler lay don after a while. He looked at the other horses.
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:59 am

"Thanks again"Sky said and grinned

May walked back out to the others and smiled, she felt a little out of place...Sky was always so open and happy...

"I'm Spanish"Spanish said and smiled
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm

"No problem" said Nick and Josh together. Nick looked at May, Dang she is good looking Nick thought to himself. He walked over to her, he smiled at her. "We should do something tonight with Josh and Sky" he said to her.

Josh looked around at the horses. They seemed to be getting on okay.

"Cool name! I'm Faith" she said as he smiled at her. She looked around at Tyler he was now lying down. She sighed then looked back at Spanish.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:18 am

May smiled shyly at Nick"that, um sounds good"she replied

Sky smiled and looked over at May

"thanks, it's nice to meet you"Spanish said

Tidbit and Tiarna trotted over, ears pricked and Tidbit whinnied"hi!"he said"I'm Tidbit. And this is my twin sister, Tiarna"
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:21 pm

"No pressure aye!" he laughed.. "Ya don't have to, if ya wanna hang out with Sky thats all cool.." he said. He felt like a idoit asking her, he had only just meet her. He looked away feeling Really awkward.

Josh walked over to Nick. "Lets go do something im bored" he said as he slapped his shoulder. He walked off up to the house. "Yo Nick and you chicks can come up if ya want" he yelled out to them.

Faith nodded her head then looked up at Tidbit and Tiarna. "Hi nice to meet you, I'm Faith!" she said, smiling. Tyler got up and walked over to his fence. "Hey guys, welcome to this place. I'm Tyler" he said smiling at them, he tossed his head let his mane fall both sides of his neck.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 pm

"Tidbit"he said to Tyler
"Tiarna"Tiarna also said
"And i'm Spanish"Spanish said and smiled

May watched them and sighed softly

Sky walked up to May and grinned"come on"she said and followed Josh

May glanced at Nick then followed Sky
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 pm

"Nice to meet you 3!" he said smiling back at them. Faith dropped her head and grazed.

Nick walked off after Josh. He looked around and took a deep breath then let it out. This place was beautiful. Josh stood inside the door way and waited for them to come up.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Sky walked up to Josha dn smiled, May soon stopping beside her
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Josh smiled back and shoved her playfully. Nick walked past Josh and laughed at him as he pushed Sky playfully. Nick looked at May and smiled. "Now what?" Nick said asking Josh and the girls.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:23 am

Sky and May looked at eachother then shrugged. they didn't know what was really around here so they didn't know what they could do.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:31 am

Josh sighed and looked at all three then gave up when no one said anything. "Well they have a TV and a pool and horse riding arena's and heaps of other stuff to do with horses around here" said Josh, hoping that would give them some idea. Nick walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer then went and sat down on one of the 3 sofa's in the house.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:33 am

Sky and May looekd at eachother again and grinned"you wouldn't mind if we went to the pool, would you?"Sky asked
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:01 am

"Of course not, go for it! I was thinking of going in my self aye!" laughed Josh. "Yo dude you going to jump in with us?" asked Josh as he looked at Nick.

"Yeah sure mate I will after I'm finished my drink" he said smiling at Josh.

Tyler looked around and sighed, he walked away from the fence and into the barn where it was cooler. Faith snorted softly but carried on grazing happily.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:02 am

May and Sky smiled, they used to always go to the pool.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:55 pm

Josh ran down to his bedroom and put on his cameo broad shorts that he used for swimming in, he then wondered back toward the kitchen once he was changed. He looked around to see if the others were going to get ready to jump in.

Nick just finished his beer and got and bumped straight into Josh. "Sorry dude, didn't see ya there" he said looking at him and smiling. Nick side stepped around Josh and walked to his bedroom and threw on some broad shorts too and walked back to the kitchen where Josh was.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum