Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-My Medieval Characters-

Go down

-My Medieval Characters- Empty -My Medieval Characters-

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Name: Vanessa
Personality: Vanessa is a cheerful, bubbly girl with a wicked sense of humor. She is a princess to the castle of FireStone along with her twin sister, Ellise. Vanessa enjoys riding horses, especially her favourite horse, Bubbles. She has had bubbles since the first hour she was born and they immediately bonded. She is always worrying about her sister because at the age of four, their mother died and Ellise was always closer so she is thoroughly depressed.
-My Medieval Characters- Prom-dresses
[Vanessa is the one on the right. Ellise is the one on the left.]

Name: Ellise
Personality: Ellise is a depressed, quiet girl and has cut her wrists before. She is often frightened of the future and what is going to happen. Ellise is trying to get out of the habit of slitting her wrists and it is almost completed but the slightest hint of depressed will drive her insane. She is normally only talking to Vanessa, her twin sister or her horse, Freedom. Ellise doesn't trust easily but she can be confident when she wants to.
[Image is above.]
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

-My Medieval Characters- Empty Re: -My Medieval Characters-

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Name: Bubbles
Breed: Kiger Mustang
Personality: Bubbles is a cunning, happy mare and loves adventures. She chooses to serve Vanessa and let her ride her as a choice of her own. Over the year and a bit Vanessa has had her, they have made a strong bond and it is almost impossible to break. Bubbles has a good relationship with Ellise's horse, Freedom. Although he is a colt, she does not feeling any love for him apart from the family type of love. Bubbles gets along with almost anyone and isn't afraid to stand up for herself.
-My Medieval Characters- Web-DSC_0047-Belle

Name: Freedom
Breed: American Paint Horse
Personality: Freedom is a energetic, laid-back colt with and easy-going attitude. He is fair and can be quite reserved sometimes. Freedom dislikes men because when he was a foal, he had been mistreated by them until Ellise took him in and loved him. He gets along with every horse he has met and has a big heart. Freedom is almost fully grown and is unusually strong for his young age. He likes Bubbles as a friend, and doesn't wish for any more. Freedom loves Ellise with all his heart and tries to help her as best as he can during her depressed times. He also likes Vanessa, Ellise's twin. Freedom is rarely ever seen with his ears pinned unless he is protecting some he loves.
-My Medieval Characters- 2948988212_a227eba18d
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Name: Toby
Personality: Toby is a carefree, gentle prince and is normally cheery. He has entered many battles with his horse Xavier and has been wounded. Scars' coat his arms, legs, back and chest, but they are very light and barely visible. Toby is a proud prince and doesn't mind slave's, but prefers to leave them alone. He has found many beautiful princesses' in his time, but none of them had been the right one for him. Toby is charming and very handsome, hopes to find the right girl someday.

Name: Xavier
Breed: Lusitano
Personality: Xavier is a loyal, strong stallion and is normally very competitive. He has a soft side, but rarely shows under his proud attitude. Xavier has never bred with another mare, due to only being able to breed with his own breed of mare, and had never came across another like him before. Xavier has broken many bones during his battles, but has never been in the state where he was almost dead. He will serve Toby until the death.
-My Medieval Characters- Js27beckham_wideweb__470x315,0
[Toby and Xavier.]
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Name: Kaylah
Personality: Kaylah is a quite, playful princess. She is not snotoy and stuck up like most royals and enjoys wandering away from her castle on foot and horseback. Kaylah sometimes enjoys playing pranks on her older brothers and they just play them back. She likes meeting new people and isn't into boys like most teenage girls are, instead she spends most of her time helping injured animals at the local veterinarian clinc near the palace.
-My Medieval Characters- Yellow-prom-dress-2009

Last edited by HollywoodUnicorn on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:18 am

Name: Jacob
Personality: Jacob is a sweet, caring guy but sadly, he is a slave. He is normally found in the kitchen area's of the palace's. Jacob wasn't born a slave, but his parents were murdered and he was forced out on the streets as he once was a regular human with a normal life. He tries his best to satisfy everyone he is sold to and is a very friendly person overall. Jacob has sandy blonde hair and bright, emerald green eyes.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Name: Zanna
Sex: Female
Personality: Zanna is a flirty, well-mannered princess. She enjoys walks on the beach and is a total flirt around guys. Zanna knows what a person would be like before she even speaks to them by instinct. She isn't really all that smart when it comes to school work and solving problems, but she knows a kind soul. Zanna can't protect herself as she is has not mastered any other weapon and is your almost-normal princess.
-My Medieval Characters- Amelia-red-prom-dress-lrg
-My Medieval Characters- Amelia-red-prom-dress-back
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down