Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runner-up World Champion

2 posters

Go down

Runner-up World Champion Empty Runner-up World Champion

Post  Fayde Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Javara pawed the ground fiercly. She snarled at the ground and at her jockey coming to mount her, to run a practice gallop for training. Javara didn't calm down once her rider was comfortable, but she simply remained silent and almost completely still. She slowly leaned backwards, raising her front two hooves off the earth only slightly, all her weight on her back legs, ready to lunge forth. An assistant fired a starting gun, and before the gates even opened Javara lunged at them, forcing them open. Javara galloped with ease, yet put effort into spreading her legs as far as she could and running as lightly as possible. She screamed over the grass turf, and crossed the finish line in no time, with a tim that beat her last record by far.

An hour passed, and Javara was in the paddock, her ears pinned furiously at all the other horses and riders. She grazed silently in the sweet sun, absorbing the hot rays. She swiped her tail harshly through the air when she heard the stable owners walking by. Javara raised her head and eyes and stared coldly at them, not moving a single muscle.
They all gazed at her for a moment before turning away, avoiding her powerful glare.
"She needs a rider." Said the stable owner, "If she doesn't get one, she's heading for a new center."
Fayde
Fayde

Back to top Go down

Runner-up World Champion Empty Re: Runner-up World Champion

Post  Huski Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Danni was walking past Javara's paddock when she heard the owners say she needed a new rider. Danni smiled, she loved riding, plus she hadn't had the chance to yet at this stable cos she had just started. Sighing, Danni walked quickly up to Javara's owners. "Excuse me.. I over heard you saying that Javara needs a new rider? Well I'm pretty experance at riding.. I've done alot of showing and what not, I also own a TB simlar to her and she is just as crazy, I love her that way." she said, hoping the owners of this gorgeous TB mare would let he now become Javara's rider.
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down