Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jace and Pride's New Home

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jace and Pride's New Home - Page 5 Empty Re: Jace and Pride's New Home

Post  LillyStar Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:17 am

Leah smiled and walked along with Jace. It wasn't long before she could see a house in the distance alight against the darkened background. She strained her ears and listened hard, just hearing the deep thud of the bass. She wondered if Matt had hired another DJ for this one, she rolled her eyes at the thought. Though he seemed to always over do it, the parties would be the best. Remembering she quickened her pace slightly.

Wish was outside talking to a couple of her friends from town. The night was wonderful, warm enough to be comfortable outside without a jacket yet not sweating. She laughed and glanced at what seemed to be an empty street besides to figures up along the road. She narrowed her eyes, trying to see in this light. "Leah?" She called out, just being ablt to pick the girl as she came closer.

Leah smiled as she heard Wish call out her name. "Hey!" She yelled back, now fully able to hear the music and lights flashing out of the windows in the house.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:22 am

Jace walked by Leah's side. He heard a girl called out her name and looked up. Jace could hear the music from far down the street. Now he could see the lights as well. He hadn't been to a big party in ages. To busy with his horses and competing. As they came closer to the house, he slowed his pace a little, falling behind Leah. Jace wouldn't know anyone and he was never talkative when he first met people.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:35 am

Leah slowed and turned towards Jace slightly, gently grabbing hold of his hand again. "It will be fine, everyone is extremely welcoming" She smiled and bumped Jace with her shoulder playfully. Walking up the drive way she could now see Wish and her friends under the light.

Wish smiled. "Hey Leah!" She walked up to her and hugged her, as she did, she whispered in her ear. "You should see what he has done this time" She laughed as she pulled back, smiling before turning to face the boy next to her.

Leah laughed too "Just great" She smiled before introducing the two. "Jace, this is Melissa, or Wish, my best friend. Wish, this is Jace, my boyfriend." She smiled slightly at the term.

Wish nodded and smiled. "Well, lovely to meet you" She paused. "Well you two head on in, I'll see you in a tick." She nodded once and turned to walk over towards the group of people again.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:42 am

Jace followed Leah. He let go of her hand and looked at the group. He felt uncomfortable. With a sigh, he put a smile on his face. Jace watched Leah. He listened to Leah speak and got a shock. Boyfriend? Did she really like him that much? The boy smiled to himself. He realised that Wish was talking to him and smiled at her. "You to" he murmured softly. When Leah and him were alone he looked at hear amused. "So. . I'm your boyfriend now?" he asked in a teasing voice.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:48 am

Leah looked suprised, she was taken off gaurd. "Erm. . . What?. . . Oh, yeah um" She felt her face flush and she looked down. "Well, I don't know" She looked up quickly before letting her gaze drop again.

Matt spotted Leah and came up behind her. "So, you came anyway, huh?" he laughed "I knew these parties were good but not that good" He smirked before looking at Jace. "Matt" He said as he held out his hand towards Jace.

Leah felt herself relax instantly. She knew that Matt and Jack would be nice to Jace but she still hand that tiny bit of fear.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:53 am

Jace smiled at Leah and leaned closer "I like it" he whispered in her ear. He pulled back when he heard another person behind them. Looking up he saw a guy standing behind them. He grinned at the guy slightly and took his hand "Jace" he replied. The boy looked at Leah and smiled slightly. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:58 am

Matt grinned back. "Drinks are in the kitchen, which is just over there" He pointed down the hall to the room on the left. "Whatever you want, feel free to take. Bathroom just tow doors down on your right and have fun" He nodded. "See you guys later" Smiling he heaed up to the DJ and spoke to him.

Leah felt her self relax even more, though she was quite thristy. Turning to Jace she smiled. "Good, because I like it too" She wrapped both arms around his neck and leaned her head on his chest.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:03 am

Jace watched Matt walk away. He didn't like to drink much. He would rather stay on track then get drunk. Jace wrapped his arms around Leah and smiled. He looked around at the other people. They were dancing and having fun. Jace wasn't use to all this type of stuff. The parties. The drinking.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 am

Leah unwrapped her arms. "Come on" She said, tugging on Jace slighty. "I'm thristy" She walked down to the kitchen and grabbed two cans of coke out of the fridge. "Here" She said handing one to Jace. Opening the can she took a sip then looked around at the kitchen. It was in its usual state, dishes filled the sink and there were empty bottles on the floor. She shook her head.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:11 am

Jace smiled and followed Leah. They headed into the kitchen. He looked around while his girlfriend got a drink. The kitchen needed to be cleaned. Was it to hard to clean or something? He looked at Leah and took the can from her "Thanks" he murmured and opened the can.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:10 pm

Leah took another sip and frowned. "Matt isn't always like this" She nodded towards the sink. "So" She paused and took a step towards him. Raising an eyebrow she smiled, "You like it?" Her mouth pulled up in one corner, ending up in a crooked smile.

Matt walked into the kitchen laughing, spotting Jace he smiled. "Hey Jace, come meet Jack" He said slinging his arm over Leah's shoulders and turning to head for the door, Leah still under his arm. Walking into the side room he could see Jack leaning against the wall chatting to some girl. "Oi! Jack" he called out.

Jack turned his head in the direction that his name had come from. "Hey Leah!" He shoted back. Smiling he took in the boy standing next to Matt then looked back at Leah. "Long time no see, eh?" He said, grinning.

Leah winked and laughed. "Its been ages!" She said in a sarcastic voice.

Matt smiled. "Jack, this is Jace, Jace, Jack" He nodded towards Jack and grinned.

Jack grinned back and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

{ -prays- }
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:23 am

Jace smiled at Matt and followed them out of the kitchen. He wasn't paying attention when another guy came towards them. He looked around at the flashing lights. When he heard his name being mentioned he looked at the guy who hand his hand out. With a smile, he took the guys hand "You too" he murmured softly.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:31 am

Matt let go of Leah and turned to face her. "You and the girls can go run along, you know where everything is" He smirked. "And no talking to strangers. Remember. Stranger danger" He laughed looked over his shoulder where he spotted Wish walking towards him, smiling. "Hey" He said as she came closer, he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Leah rolled her eyes and laughed too. "Yeah, sure." She spotted Wish behind Matt and waved. "Time for us to go take a look around" she said grabbing hold of Wish's wrist and pulling her gently.

Wish grinned. "Sounds like a plan, want to dance?" She asked as Leah pulled her over. She smiled and took a sip of the drink in her hand.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:46 am

Jace smiled as leah walked off with Wish. He leaned against the wall and looked around. He felt his phone go off in his pocket and pulled it out. There was a message; We have to leave early tomorrow for your surprise. Make sure your home. It was from his mother. What was the surprise?
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:53 am

Leah smiled and followed Wish into the room where the music was playing the loudest. She looked around at the people here. Most of the girls dressed in skin-tight clothes. She laughed quietly to herself and turned back to Wish.

Matt leaned against the wall opposite Jace and thought for a moment. "Can you play Texas hold'em?" He asked, a grin appearing on his face.

JAck who was day-dreaming suddenly became alert. "I'll play!" He said and started walking towards dinnering room. Openning a draw on his way he pulled out a deck of cards, and held them at eye level, checking them.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 am

Jace looked up at Matt "Yeah I can" he mentioned and went back to his phone. The boy texted back; Sure I will be home. he sent the text and looked back up. He saw Jack looking at the deck of cards.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:33 am

Leah could feel the heavy beat coming out of the huge bass speakers. Grabbing Wish they walked onto the crowded dance floor. She laughed and remembered how much fun they used to have, just messing around. She closed her eyes and moved her hips to the beat of the music.

Wish smiled and walked with Leah onto the dance floor. "Remember how much. ." She didn't get to finish before Leah was nodding and smiling. Wish shook her head and smiled to herself, before moving in time with the beat.

Jack's grin grew larger and he spoke. "Want to play a few rounds?" He asked Jace after he had put his phone away.

Matt nodded. "We don't use real money though" He paused to grab a bowl of peanuts off the table, grinning he turned back to Jace, bowl in hand. "We use peanuts instead. Makes the game wallet friendly"
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:52 am

Jace smiled at Jack and Matt "Sure" he chuckled that they used peanuts. He walked over to where Jack was standing and took the cards. "Where are we playing?" he asked curiously. Jace didn't play texas hold 'em much but he did know how to play.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:15 am

Matt nodded towards the dinning room. "In there" He said picking up the bowl of peanuts and heading in. He put the bowl down and pulled out a chair for Jace then seated himself. "Oi, you can get your own" He said to Jack as he spotted him rolling his eyes.

Jack rolled his eyes again and grabbed a chair and sat down, placing the deck on the table. He glared at Matt for a bit then started shuffling the cards. "I'll deal" He said.

Matt started laughing. "I don't think so, cheater!" He said grabbing the deck.

"I do not cheat!" Jack said, a grin spread across his face, then he started laughing.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:06 am

Jace played a few hands with Matt and Jack. He lost a few times but won some. The boy glanced at the clock. Maybe he should go see Leah now. He smiled at the two guys "I think I will go check on Leah. I think I have to go soon," he mentioned. Jace pushed away from the table and stood up "Good game" he murmured towards them both and walked out of the room. The boy walked into the room with all the music. He spotted Leah with Wish and didn't think he should interrupt them. Jace leaned against the wall and watched for a while. Slowly, he walked towards Leah from behind and wrapped his arms around her. The boy kissed her neck softly "I missed you" he murmured just below her ear.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Matt grinned. "Great game" He said, taking a sip of his drink. "Better go check on the others" He said, walking into the main room, the music was loud here.

Jack nodded and stood up, pushing his chair in. Then turned to follow Matt.

Wish smiled and sat down on a stool.

Leah yawned as Jace gently wrapped his arms around her. She turned to face him, "I missed you too" She said and yawned again. "Ready to go home?" She asked.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:52 am

Jace smiled at Leah "I think we should go, you seem tired" he murmured. He looked around at the people who were still dancing. "You should go say good-bye to everyone, I will wait here" Jace let go of Leah and walked to the nearest wall to lean against.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:04 am

Leah smiled and kissed Jace on the cheek before heading off to say good bye to everyone. She found Jack digging around in the fridge and Matt close by. She walked back to where Wish was sitting.

Wish looked up and smiled at Leah. "Hey, you off?" She asked, standing up and pushing her stool in.

Leah nodded. "Yeah. But I'll see you soon" She gave Wish a quick hug and headed over to Jace. Smiling she grabbed his hand gently and headed towards the door, yawning. Once Jace had walked through she closed it, waving one last time at Wish.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:15 am

Jace waited patiently for Leah to come back. The boy saw her coming towards him and grinned. He stood up straight and took Leah's hand at the same time she took his. A smile spread across his face. They both walked slowly out into the cool night. A shiver crawled up his back. Jace walked along the footpath holding Leah's hand "What are you doing tomorrow?" he asked curious.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:15 am

Leah smiled. "Well" She said, pausing to wrap her fingers around his hand. "I'm going to go to this stud to pick up this Arabian foal" She told him, Leah couldn't wait to see the little filly. "And then a bit of riding and that is about it" She looked at Jace. "What about you?" She asked, curious.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next