Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jace and Pride's New Home

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jace and Pride's New Home - Page 3 Empty Re: Jace and Pride's New Home

Post  LillyStar Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:34 am

Just as Leah walked up to the grumpy due mare her phone went off, scaring her. The mare half reared and galloped to the other end of the paddock. Leah grabbed her phone out of her back pocket. They better have a good reason for calling She thought, annoyed. "Yes?" She spoke with a bored, annoyed, flat tone. "I already told you that shoot is fine" She rolled her eyes at nothing "Yes. You too, bye" Shaking her head she shoved her phone into her pocket again and headed off to catch the mare who was now grazing a few metres away. Slowly Leah walked up to her and clipped the lead rope one, patting the mares soft nose she walked her back into the stables.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Jace's eyes slowly began to close. He thought about how much fun Pride and him had today. They hardly ever got to mess around. Normally it was acting all quiet and not to have a girlfriend just so they could win the competitions. What was the point? Yes they make it to the Olympics and win but, was that what he wanted? Or did he want a normal life like everyone else? It was hard to choose what to pick. His dad is always so proud of him. Even if they have to travel all the time. That was one good thing about traveling, you got to see all around the world. Worst thing is that you don't get to have best friends because your never in one place long enough to keep the friendship. Jace thought about all this. Even if he did love Leah and she felt the same way, he couldn't be with her because he has to travel and be in top shape for competitions.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:19 am

Leah past the riders room with the grumpy due mare in tow, she has her ears pinned back as Leah put her into the foaling stall. checking the water was full and that the mare was ok she headed out to go check on all the horses and fences. She picked up a heap of spare wire which was neatly put into a small circle, she grabbed some gloves and headed out towards the private paddocks.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:06 am

Jace didn't let himself fall asleep. He sat up and looked around. There was nothing to do. The boy wondered what Leah was doing right this minute. Jace sighed, he had to stop thinking about Leah. Nothing would happen between them. Slowly, the boy got up from sitting on the couch and walked over to the fridge. Opening it, he looked to see what drinks were there. Jace felt like solo or fanta. He couldn't find any.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:16 am

Leah looked around the paddocks, unable to find any fences down. She smiled to herself, the Stables were in perfect nick. Pulling off the gloves she ran her fingers through her hair and headed back into the stables. She sighed and went into the riders room, intending to check for any supplies that are running low. She spotted Jace or by the fridge and smiled. Give him a chance She thought to herself, shaking her head she walked over to the cup boards checked them. Chocolate, coffee, pasta, salt, oil All good. She looked at Jace "Hi" She said grabbing a cup and filling it with water.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:23 am

Jace stood up from the fridge a little shocked, he hadn't heard Leah come in. He turned around and faced her also closing the fridge "Hello" Jace walked away from the fridge but was still close to Leah. "What were you doing?" He asked politely, not hoping to sound rude. The boy looked away thinking that he had stared at her to long.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:29 am

Leah smiled and kept her eyes on Jace before he looked away "Just checking the food and drinks, incase we are running low on anything" She glanced over at the clock, taking a low but deep breath she spoke "I was wondering if you'd maybe like to come see a movie with me tonight, there is one I have been wanting to see for a while now" She smiled, happy with herself. Just at that moment her phone rang, she pulled it out from her pocket and glanced at it before turning it over in her hands and pulling the SIM card out.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:41 am

Jace looked at her surprised. He didn't think he would have been her type. "Why would you ask me?" Jace asked curiously. He watched her carefully, taking in all her movements. The boy saw her take her SIM card out. "Why did you do that?" He asked her also. That confused him.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:46 am

Leah looked up at Jace, "Because you don't seem like your the same as the other guys, you aren't disgustingly rude" She shook her head at the bad memories. Looking down at her phone she shook her head again. "Stalker" She laughed, her voice ringing out like bells, and put the phone and SIM card down on the table.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:24 am

Jace chuckled and walked towards Leah "You hardly know me, I may be just like the others" He whispered to her teasingly. He brushed the back of his head across her cheek and smiled. The boy liked teasing girls that liked him since he hardly ever liked them. Jace leaned in closer to Leah's ear "Also I will go out with you" he whispered and kissed her neck softly.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:42 am

Leah smiled, "Then you must'nt know how we girls work very well then" She laughed and remembered back to 2 years ago, when everything changed. Its time to drop the gaurd and let some one in. She sighed and placed her head on Jaces chest. "Well" She whispered "I better go get ready, its 5 already" She took a small step backwards and picked up the pieces of phone.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:03 am

Jace grabbed Leah's hand before she could walk away and pulled her towards him. He half smiled and looked away and back. "We can go like this can't we?" He asked. Jace placed one of his hands on Leah's lower back and pulled her closer. He looked into her eyes and smiled, softly kissing her cheek.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:45 am

Leah closed her eyes and smiled softly. "You want me to go to the movies in this dress?" Her smiled widened and she laughed softly. Suddenly her phone beeped, Leah jumped, startled at the sudden disruption to the perfect silence. "How on Earth does that thing beep without a SIM card?" She shook her head and leaned back, grabbing her phone off the bench. Please reset it read across the screen. She blew through her lips and put the SIM card back in. The phone began to beep madly. "SHUT UP YOU STUPID THING" She smashed the mobile down on the bench and the beeping stopped.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:20 am

Jace watched Leah surprised. He grabbed her hand to make her stop destroying her phone. "Sure, why not? Let's go, leave your phone somewhere" He told her. The boy waited for her response. She did look beautiful in that dress. She would look beautiful in anything. Jace brushed his hand up and down her arm. Finally he leaned in and kissed her neck.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:35 am

Leah smiled, and put her phone down. "Ok, ok. Lets go" She laughed softly as his lips tickled her neck slightly. "Stop that!" she laughed again. Leah took a step back, "Come on, we are going to be late." She gently grabbed his hand and smiled up at him before reaching up and giving him a light kiss on the cheek. With her free hand Leah ran her fingers through her hair, shaking it out, before turning to Jace again. "Ready?" she asked.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:24 am

Jace chuckled as his lips tickled Leah's neck. "Maybe I don't want to stop" He said teasingly "Maybe I am like the others, wanting you so bad" His smile was crooked. He held her hand softly and started walking towards the door. Before he took another step, he kissed her cheek again.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:43 am

Leah smiled as Jace kissed her on the cheek. "And if you were like the rest of them, you don't think I would've slapped you by now" Leah joked as she raised her perfectly arched eyebrows, "I've had more than my fair share of losers" She shook her head. "Come on, lets go" She looked back at Jace as attempted to pull him along.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Jace chuckled again "Okay maybe I'm not like them. . . much" He wouldn't give up teasing her about being like the others. "So what were the others like then?" He asked curiously. Jace slid his hand to her lower back and started walking. How bad were the other guys she use to go out with? He wanted to know so he wouldn't mess anything up.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Leah frowned slightly as she remembered all the jerks that she in counted. “Well, for one, none of them liked me that much, I was their, ‘trophy girlfriend’” She sneered the title. “Pfft, some of the, still think they have a chance.” She shook her head. “Losers, that is what they were, and trust me,, I have got no intentions of going out with another guy like that” She smiled and looked at Jace. “But I don’t believe that you are one of those idiots. Trust me” Leah paused and winked at Jace “I can spot them a mile away.” They had reached the car park by now and Leah pulled Jace towards the drive way, they could walk to town from here.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:57 am

Jace chuckled "I never trust anyone that says 'trust me'" He moved slightly to the side, further away from Leah. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable by being to close. The boy looked down as he walked. He smiled at the thought of them being together. Jace held Leah's hand and looked at her, smiling crookedly. With his other hand, he ran it through his hair. The boy wasn't sure what to do now. Jace was finished with the teasing. How would this ever work out?
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Leah looked down and smiled to herself as she listened to Jace. She kicked a rock with the toe of her shoe and looked up ahead, her gaze flickered towards Jace then back to the road ahead. "Tell me a bit about yourself" Leah wanted to know more about him.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:25 am

Jace smiled slightly "Well, I travel all the time with my champion horse Pride. We compete in as many shows as we can. Umm. . . basically Pride is my life now. I would do anything for him and he wouldn't hurt me. Also I never let girls into my life. I haven't found the perfect one yet" The boy smiled at Leah teasingly again. He stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Jace kissed her neck and kept his mouth near her ear "Or maybe I have" he spoke slowly.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:46 am

Leah stopped walking for a moment, her face suddenly thoughtful. She took a good few seconds before her thoughts were side tracked by Jace who had come up behind her. She smiled and listened to him. "At this rate we are going to miss the movie." She shook her head and laughed, "Well, sounds like you and Pride have a lot of fun" Looking up she noticed where they were. "Not far from here" She pointed up the small hill that faced them.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:58 am

Jace chuckled "I don't want to let you go, you smell good" He slowly pulled away from Leah. "What movie are we seeing anyway? Better not be a romance, I can't stand them" The boy asked softly. He took Leah's hand in his and kept walking. Up the hill, Jace could see buildings. He guessed that the bright one would be the cinemas.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:13 pm

{Eeep, what movie?!}
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content