Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayishah Arrives

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ayishah Arrives Empty Ayishah Arrives

Post  Pinto Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:01 am

Ayishah stood tugging at the rope that kept him tied to the fence outside the stables, alone. His owner had abandond him and left him there to be taken by someone else. Ayishah flicked his tail and then backed up, putting pressure on the rope, his body, half on the road. He then heard a truck and saw it in the corner of his eye and he tried to move but was stuck, his hoof was stuck in a pot hole in the road.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Ayishah Arrives Empty Re: Ayishah Arrives

Post  WildWind Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Jake drove down the rode, in his car. He had his music up as loud. He looked up ahead, at a truck coming in the other direction. He looked closer at a white figure standing halfway on the road, Is that a horse??.. he thought. He looked back at the truck coming toward it, "Oh damn!" he said, then sped up. He reached the spot where Ayishah was, and jumped out the car. He walked over to her and noticed straight away that her foot was stuck. He pulled it out the hole and jumped back onto the ground just in time as the truck sped past, hooting at him.

Last edited by WildWind on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:33 pm

[Ayishah is a stallion lol]

AS soon as Ayishah could move he leapt forward, out of the way of the truck, squealing as it drove past, blowing its horn. Ayishah pinned his ears then pressed himself against the fence, shaking then he turned his head and stared at Jake with frightened eyes.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:05 pm

[Whoops sorry, My bad lol]

Jake pulled him self to his feet and brushed himself off. He looked at the frightened Stallion and put his hand out. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." he said softly. He looked around and wondered who's horse he was. "How on earth, am I gonna get you out of here?" he said. Then looked at his car, he didn't have a horse float on him, and he was quite a distance from the stables. He rubbed his hand through his hair and sighed, then started to untie Ayishah from the post.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Ayishah stepped away from Jake and slightly pinned his ears, but as she stepped back he slightly limped and there was now blood trickling down his back right hoof.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:02 pm

Jake spoke softly to Ayishah as he untied the rope. He looked around, wondering how he was supposed to get him back to the stables? He looked at the stallion's, back leg, which was now bleeding, and narrowed his eyes. "Damn!" he repeated. He held the rope with one hand, and pulled his cellphone out with the other, and dialed the vets number.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:36 am

Ayishah jerked abck suddenly as the end of the rope swung in the wind and the rope jerked out of Kaje's hand and then Ayishah turned, pawing the ground slightly before cantering off with pinned ears, limping slightly from his wound. He urned slightly onto the road and sped into a gallop. Another car came past and Ayishah just managed to leap out of the way, tumbling to the ground, rolling with a scream and hearing a loud snap in his back right hoof. it Broke.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Jake dropped his phone, and jerked forward, as Ayishah jerked the rope from his hand. He rubbed his hand. "Ouch!" he said, then grabbed his phone. He ran to his car and started it. He quickly drove after the stallion. He slammed his breaks on, as Ayishah stumbled. He jumped out the car again, and ran to Ayishahs side. He was trying to stay calm, but it wasn't really working. He pulled his phone out again, and dialed the vets number again. He hadn't quite got through to them before.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Ayishah neighed loudly in pain as the pain from his fetlock ran through his nerves. He tried to move it but just ended up squealing in agony instead.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:42 pm

[Is Ayishah's leg broken, or his hoof?]

As soon as Jake had called the vet, he petted Ayishah's neck, trying to calm him. The vet arrived fifteen minutes later. Jake stood up and walked to the vet. "I think his right, back leg is broken, but I'm not sure. I found him tied to a post on the side of the road, I'm not sure who owns him." He said. "Okay, I'll give him some pain killer, then ill take a look." The vet said. Jake nodded, then walked back over to Ayishah's side.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:44 am

both actually]

Ayishah stared at vet, snorting loudly. Then his head flopped onto the ground and he half closed his eyes,. He was exhausted from the pain.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:24 pm

[Okay. xD]

Jake started to panic, what was he supposed to do with this horse after the vet had treated him? He sighed, he didn't want to think about that at the moment. He watched the vet put a needle into Ayishah, to help the pain, then he started to treat the broken leg.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:16 am

Sam drove down the road in her car with her horse float attached, she had just dropped her Big Shire Stallion off at a training place to get trained some more. She wasn't really taking notice of anything when all of a sudden she turned a corner and just about slammed straight into another car parked right there ,which was the vets car. She pulled over to the side of the road and jumped out of her car and walked slowly over toward the 2 people standing around something. When she got close enough to see what it was she froze still, she gulped then lent against a car that she was next too, she hadn't seen anything like this in her life, the poor horse. She breathed deeply for a few seconds then got up the courage to walk right up to the guys and asked what happened. "Err... Ahh.. Umm... H-Hi, W-What H-Happened" she asked stumbling around on her words. She cleared her throat and tryed again. "Hi, W-What happened to the horse?" she asked, saying the words a bit clearer this time.
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:40 am

Ayishah slightly settled as the pain strated to dwindle away but he snorted and kicked out again as he heard the car, neighing loudly.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Jake spun around at the sound of a car, he saw a girl get out. "Um, I found him tied to the sound of the road, and then get got away when I untied him, and he now has a broken leg." he said sighing. He looked at Sam's float. "You have a horse in that float?" he asked. Perhaps they could use the float the get Ayishah to a stable or something. He stood up and walked toward Sam.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:34 pm

"Wow not good, his leg does look pretty wrecked... And no i don't have a horse in the float, its empty" she said looking past Jake at the horse. She sighed then looked at him and smiled, "I'm Sam by the way" she said holding out her hand to give him a hand shake.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:16 pm

"Er, Jake." he said, returning to hand shake. He smiled quickly, then looked back at the float. "Could we use it to transport this horse to a vet, or the stables?" he asked. He quickly looked back at Ayishah, then back at Sam.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:00 pm

"Cool, yeap we can load him on. How are you planning on getting him up by the way? Coz horses that are hurt and have laid down are feely hard to get up, especially if they are hurting" she said, walking back over to her float and opening it up as wide as it will go.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:55 pm

"Um, I haven't figured that out yet, but the vet can help me." Jake said. He looked back over at the vet, who seemed to be finished with what he was doing. Jake walked back over to the vet. "Do you think it's safe to stand him up, and move him onto the float?" he asked. The vet nodded. "If you're very careful, I'm not sure how badly broken that leg is, I'll need to x-ray it when you get him back to the vet sanctuary. Otherwise, you could just get him put down?" he asked. Jake narrowed his eyes "No, I don't wanna put him down." he said, a little annoyed that the vet had suggested that. "Well, I'll go see if I can get him to stand." he said, then started to walk toward Ayishah.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:45 am

Ayishah stared at Jake and neighed to him, not wanting him to come any closer. He kicked out with his other legs and pinned his ears, baring his teeth.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Jake put his hand out as he approached Ayishah. "Hey, it's okay. I ain't gonna hurt you." he said, in a soft voice. He petted the stallion's neck gently, before grabing in the rope, that was still attached to his halter. He tugged on the rope, trying to get Ayishah to stand.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Sam walked gently and quietly, but swiftly around behind Ayishah, so that she was able to help by rocking him gently forward and back to help him stand up whenever Jake tugged on his rope. She grew tried but she kept rocking the stallion, until he would finally stand up right.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  LillyStar Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:47 pm

{Sorry, joining last minute =D}}
Wish was out riding bare back in the south paddock. She closed her eyes as Dun cantered swiftly through the lush green grass. Dun snorted and shook her head, enjoying the breeze. Wish slowed Dun as they headed back towards the stables, she dismounted swiftly and looked around for signs of other people.
LillyStar
LillyStar

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWind Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:04 pm

"Come on, you can stand up." Jake said softly to Ayishah. He smiled quickly at Sam, then looked back at Ayishah. "We will take him back to the stables, and the vet can check his leg out there." he said to Sam.
WildWind
WildWind

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm

"Okay" said Sam. She patted Ayishah's neck, "Come on boy you can get up!" she said softly to him.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next