Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow.

2 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow. - Page 14 Empty Re: New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow.

Post  Pinto Sun May 16, 2010 12:47 am

Derek instantly looked away as Shanon smiled at him and he walked into Sonny's house.. nothing much had changed.. He then noticed a room, the door shut and he walked up to it, trying to open it. Locked. He looked around, searching through the house finding a whole heap of keys. He stried every single one but none worked. He then found a dusty, old lookig key above the fridge and he grabbed it, put it in the locked and turned it.. The door unlocked and Derek opened the door slowly, the door creaking loudly. What was in the room was Sonny's parents' bedroom. Dust covered just about everything. It was obvious Sonny never wanted to come into this room.. Derek left the key in the lcok and walked into the room, looking around.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow. - Page 14 Empty Re: New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow.

Post  Huski Sun May 16, 2010 12:54 am

Shanon didn't bother about Derek, he didn't want to get in the way of him, cos ah the two didn't actually get along very happily. He pushed Arrow into a canter and rode him down this wide open spaced track, the views were gorgeous, he smiled as he looked around.
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sun May 16, 2010 12:58 am

Derek heard Shanon leave and he noticed something.. a jewelry box.. He went ove and opened it and he saw so much jewelry with gems of all sorts. He closed the lid, grabbed the box and ran outside, putting it in his car. He got in the car, moving his and he went and attached his trailer. He went and grabbed Jester, put him in the trailer, locking the door. He ran into his ran, slamming the door shut and he drove off as fast as he could.

after a few hours,Sonny came home... Derek, the trailer and Jester were gone and so was Shanona dn Arrow but Shanon's stuff was still here...

[dun dun dun.... post to Life Revolves Around Studying please! it's in high school, humans]
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Mon May 17, 2010 1:29 am

(lol I read it and i'm still trying to think of what to say xD Seriously!! Its kinda hard to post to.. I have no idea what to post! =) But I will post when I can come up with something to say!)

Lone Arrow snorted uneasily suddenly as the two cantered along, he started to seriously play up, Shanon was so confused, he let Arrow go where he wanted. Arrow spun around and galloped through the woods, Shanon held on not sure if this was such a good idea to let his stallion get his own way, but the horse had acted so weird, he wondered if something was actually wrong. He stood up slightly so he didn't have to take the full impact of the flat out gallop Arrow was doing at the moment. Shanon ducked trees and lent to the side to get out of other things ways. He sighed then saw the ranch come in sight, they had actually come a long way. Arrow was breathing hard, but Shanon wasn't. He slowed the stallion down and trotted over to Sonny. "Hey your back.. And wow Derek has gone?" he said stunded. "He was in the house when I left to take Arrow for a ride here." he said totally confused.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Mon May 17, 2010 2:54 am

Sonny watched as Arrow and Shanon suddenly come back"uh, yeah.."she said and idly wondered why he had left. She walked into her house, looking through all the rooms when she suddenly froze. Her parents' bedroom door was open. She just stared in horror as gruesome memories flashed back to her and she stumbled back, falling back and onto her butt. She didn't know what to do.. Suddenly tears rolled out her eyes and she cried silently, not able to make a sound..
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Mon May 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Shanon followed Sonny inside, but he was quite a way behind her, so when he did get inside he saw her sitting on the ground and tears streaming down her face. He walked over to her, "Hey whats wrong?" he asked softly, brushing the tears from her eyes with his finger.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue May 18, 2010 3:03 am

Sonny saidly nothing, merely staring at the room, liek a spell had been cast on her and she couldn't look away. Suddenly, without even her realising it, as Shanon brushed a tear away she cluitched onto his shirt lgithly, leaning into him as she cried, her sight blurred by tears..
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue May 18, 2010 3:09 am

Shanon turned his head and saw the door to a room open, he frowned, confused. Slowly turning his head back around he felt her clutch his top, he glanced down for a quick second and then gently drapped his arm around her shoulder in a half hug. "Hey.. Sonny, you okay? Is that room special or something?" he asked her confused. He didn't know it was her parents room other wise he wouldn't have asked.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue May 18, 2010 3:14 am

"it's my parents' room"Sonny said between sobs, er voice filled with much sadness and grief. She never wanted to feel so...helpless, vulnerable. Not since her parents died. When they did Sonny had kept their room locked, trying to forget. Since then she had locked away all true emotions. Not wanting to ever hinder anybody. Keeping them locked away to be stroed inside her was the right thing to do. What she thought.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue May 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Shanon watched her, he felt sorry for her, "Oh... I'm sorry." he said not knowing what else to say. He sighed then stood up and gently pulled her up to, so both were now standing, he then gently wrapped both arms around her. He laid his head on her shoulder and hugged the sobbing Sonny. He had know idea what else he could do to comfort her.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed May 19, 2010 3:03 am

Sonny, not knowing what to do, unable to stop herself she cried. feeling herself being pulled up and Shanon hugging her she felt better. After a while stopped, er eyes red yet not swollen from crying. She pulled back slightly, looking at the ground. She didn't have enough guts to look at Shanon. she probably seemed so ugly and weak... She hated it. Despised these weak emotions.

[going to be adding her shortly
https://2img.net/h/oi7.tinypic.com/6c64t91.jpg
Veronica
17]
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed May 19, 2010 3:15 am

Shanon felt her lean back slightly, he released his grip so that she could move if she wanted. He watched her face, but she had it down so he couldn't see much. He sighed lightly. "You okay? Do you want to go in and look?" he asked Sonny gently, as he put his finger under her chin and lifted it up so she was looking at him.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed May 19, 2010 3:25 am

Sonny shook her head almost instantly, yet slowly. She then closed her eyes for a minute when she felt Shanon put a finger under her chin and lift it. She opened her eyes and looked up at Shanon.. She didn't know what to say. She was afraid if she spoke she would just start crying again.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed May 19, 2010 3:30 am

"Okay..." Shanon whispered softly, as she shook her head not wanting to go in there. He gently stepped forward pushing her backwards so that she would be right up against the couch. He then let go or her and gently pushed her down so she was now sitting on the couch. He stood standing up.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed May 19, 2010 3:34 am

as Shanon stepped forward she stepped forward and she against the couch. She hadn't realised they were so close to the couch.. She then felt Shanon push her down. She resisted slightly but then thought against and sat down obediently. She looked up at Shanon, wondering why he wanted her to sit down..
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed May 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Shanon sighed then glanced back at the room. "Would..... I be aloud to go look in that room?" he asked, softly, knowing the answer would be 'No' most likely.

(Why you adding her? Oh I have a pix of Shanon now lol!!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_30PRmkOl4ro/SxusVlEBmyI/AAAAAAAAYbU/FT2x1MGuYmQ/s400/Men+Hair+Style+Tips.jpg This i Shanon)
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Thu May 20, 2010 1:13 am

"if you really want to"Sonny managed. She didn't dare look back at the room. She sighed softly and rubbed her eyes.

Sonny then stood up and walked outside and she saw a girl riding a horse up towards her house. She hadn't seen her before.... who was she? She was riding a gorgeous bay stallion. She smiled at the sight and walked a bit further towards her. She watched as the girl Dismounted the stallion and smile
"hi"the girl said"i'm Veronica."she held out her hand
"sonny"Sonny replied with a smile, shaking her hand.
"hey..."Veronica said, uncertain"i was wondering.. I just moved here a couple days ago and i was wondering if i could work here. Like i don't need payment just so i can keep my horse here... if that's alright...?"her eyes shone with hope as she looked at Sonny
Sonny glanced abck at the ouse and then smiled"sure."she said"what's his name"
"sparta"Veronica replied
"nice"Sonny said and then she described the horses around here and what she could do around the place.
"thanks so much."Veronica said she then saw Shanon and she smiled slightly and gave a small wave

[hey. can we say Veronica and Shanon used to be...well, an item if ya know what i mean?]

[sparta]
http://img2.photographersdirect.com/img/24641/wm/pd1813500.jpg
http://img2.photographersdirect.com/img/24641/wm/pd1851725.jpg
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu May 20, 2010 3:09 pm

(Sure!! xD)

Shanon smiled at Sonny then walked into the room, he looked around there was dust everywhere, he coughed slightly then walked over to the dresser, he noticed a smallish area that didn'y have any dust there, he tilted his head confused then sighed once he finished looking around the room. He walked out and shut the door behind him, but not by the handle, he pulled it shut on the side of it. Once shut, he walked out side and sure Sonny chating to someone, he glanced past her then saw the girl wave, he suddenly realized who it was, he waved back, kinda, and gave her a smile so that Sonny didn't thing he was being mean. He walked up to Sonny and stood next to her, and then glanced at Veronica's stallion. When he had been with her he couldn't remember her having a horse or even telling him she had one. He sighed and looked else where, not exacting want to keep eye contact with his x again.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri May 21, 2010 1:42 am

Sonny looked at Shanon as Veronica looked at him and then smiled as he walked down and stood next to her. She then became confused as it seemed Shanon didn't want to meet eye contact with the girl... did he like her or something?
"hey Shanon!"Veronica said with a smile"long time no see!"
Sonny became very confused then... so they knew eachother? She mentally shook her head, thoughts racing through her mind, making her a little dizzy.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri May 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Shanon forced his eyes to flick up,so that he was now looking at Veronica. He nodded his head agreeing with her. "Hey Veronica, yeah its like that. Soo... Hows life?" he asked, so not wanting to talk to her, but he made himself. She was a bum, she had cheated on him, why on earth would he want to look and talk to her. He shook his head lightly, knowing it was bad not to forgive her.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri May 21, 2010 10:46 pm

"pretty good!"Veronica said with a warm smile. Obviously she didn't give a damn if they had gone out or not... or acted like that."what about you?"she asked Shanon. She petted her stallion and he nudged her to get her attention.
Sonny dipped her head slightly. As they were talking she slipped out and walked over to Karly's paddock, climbing the fence and walking over to the mare, patting her and burying her face in her mane.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri May 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Shanon threw a half- smile back at her, "Yeah its been okay.. So you done many comps on ya stallion there?" he asked nodding at her horse. His eyes flicked over to Sonny as she left, he wanted her to stay. He sighed, really not wanting to be standing here talking to Veronica. He stood on one leg then went to the other boredly, he wished with all his heart that she didn't have to be here. Her and Derek would of been great friends. "Hey you should of meet Derek, he was a good guy, you would of liked him!" he said, smirking cheekily.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri May 21, 2010 10:59 pm

"yeah.."Veronica said"We've started dressage"she then glanced at Sonny as she left and she smiled ever so slightly in victory. She then looekd at Shanon and she siad"look Shanon. I only like one guy. And forunteately enough for me he seems to be at the same ranch i'm working at"she smiled innocently at Shanon.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri May 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Shanon nodded his head, "Cool as.." was his simple reply. His eyes glanced over at Sonny, he was watching her for the moment until Veronica said what she said, "What!" he said totally surprised. He ran his hand through his hair and rolled his eyes, "This seriously can't be happening.." he whispered to himself. "I- I thought you were over me when you cheated on me?" he asked, still shocked like anything, He didn't want her back one bit, he was so over her.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri May 21, 2010 11:12 pm

"i didn't want to cheat on you!"Veronica said"i accidently kissed him and he said if i didn't go out with him he would tell you what happened!"she looked at the ground, flustered. She ahdn't want to tell him that..
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next