Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Lost...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

...Lost... Empty ...Lost...

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm laying on the hard pavement, my left front paw is bended badly. My heart beat rapidly. It was sickining to look at my paw. I was covored in blood and I looked nearly dead. I was laying in the middle of th street, moaning.

"Help!" I weakly called. No one came. I called again and again, still no luck. I started to cry from the pain. My face was already stained with tears.

A shadow started to walk towards me. I hid my face scared. "Bloodkit!" I gasped. "Why are you back?!"

"Get up, Ashkit." The blood-red tom's voice rumbled with disgust. He was slightly bigger than me.

I tried to raise up to my paws, but I was in too much pain to do it. "I don't understand why you did this to me. I thought you were my brother!"

"Things change."

My eyes stretched wide. "Why are you doing this?" A shiver ran through me. "You are a great brother, but why?"

Bloodkit let out a faint hiss. "Because you're always getting in my way of being the future leader! With you dead, then I will take over the forest!"

He turned his back on me, shouldering his way through the bushes to go into the forest without waiting to see whether I followed him or not.

"Wait!" I panted, trying but failing to get up. "Tell me what you mean!"

The blood-red kit glanced back, his green eyes reflecting the light of the full moon. "You will be left to die here. Even if you don't die from loss of blood, you will be too weak to leave this path and a monster will hit you."

"But why can't you help me?" I asked. "You can't just leave me!"

Bloodkit did not reply at once. He padded on through the bushes. I stared at the rustle of the bushes and flickering shadow that fell across the path.

"I hear something!" I exclaimed. "Can you hear that howling?"

Bloodkit stopped and looked back. "Save your breath. It's just a stupid dog!"

"But what if it comes and gets me?!" I asked, afraid.

"Then you will die quicker." Bloodkit's voice was a soft, threatining growl. "That's good."

My face flickered to my brother's face and away again. "But then you will be in The Place of No Stars for killing me! Mommy said that you go there if you do something bad!"

Bloodkit silenced me with a single lash of his tail. His claws flexed in and out, scoring the ground beneath his paws. "Mom will die too!" He hissed. "I will kill her along with you!"

I hid my face again. "You can't...you won't!" I meowed.

"She will be in StarClan," Bloodkit went on, as if I had not spoken. "Far away from me."

"But she's our mother--"

"And soon there will be just me, our sister, and our father!"

I whimpered, ears flattened.

"And we will rule the forest," Bloodkit growled approvingly. "No more rules or anything!"

"I won't let you, brother!" The words spilled out of my mouth like rainwater from an upturned leaf.

"You'd be dead by the time we'll rule it," Bloodkit narrowed his eyes. He bounded away down the path, not looking back. I was left behind.

It started pouring cold, icy rain. I layed there, the pain stinging as the water fell on my wounds. More tears fell out of my eyes. "Please help me." My voice was to quiet for anyone to hear. I closed my eyes, waiting for my death to come.
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

...Lost... Empty Re: ...Lost...

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Ravensong had saw what had happened and she hissed. Bloodkit was only a couple metres away from her when he walked past and she stayed absolutely silent. Once he left she bounded over to Ashkit and licked his cheek softly"you'll be alright"she promised. She then got a good hold of Ashkit and with hurting him as little as possible she moved him into her home nearby, which was only a large hollow log of a willow tree. Ravensong placed him down gently and she looked down at him.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:03 pm

I looked up to Ravensong with wide, confused eyes. I didn't understand what was going on at first until it hit me. I showed her my front paw, not saying anything.
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:12 pm

"how did this happn?"Ravensong asked Ashkit softly. She studied the paw closely, tryng to figure out what had happened to it.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:25 pm

I turned my head, remembering what my father, brother and sister have told me.

I can't believe my own mate gave birth to a kit like you! My father's voice rang in my head.

Just shut up, Ashkit! You're already a disgrace to this family! You might as well commit suicide! My sister's voice was next.

Tell this secret, and you will greet StarClan for our mother! My brother's voice was last. I turned to Ravensong.

"I can't tell you!" I told her.
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Ravensong winced at the harshness in his voice and she sighed. Well this was going to his dificult then... She had to work on something she didn't know what was wrong with.. Ravensong shook her head and then she dressed the other wounds on him but she sat down. Helping his paw would be hard..

Ravensong heard something out the front of her home and she hissed quietly and bounded out. She saw a young kit taht was injured and she relaxed. She picked it up and brought it inside and dressed its wounds"well i can't help your paw until i know what's wrong with it. How it happened"
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:35 pm

"No," I shook my head. "They'll kill me."
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Ravensong froze as he said then and hen once she could move again she swung around"what do you mean by that? Why would they kill you? Tell me what happened!"
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:45 pm

I gulped and exhaled. "Okay," I whispered. "I'll tell you. My brother and sister were talking with daddy and they wouldn't let me listen. Then, at nighttime, daddy said that me and Bloodkit--he's my brother--should go on a walk. I left in the forest with my brother and we stopped once we reached a ThunderPath. I thought we were going home but I saw two shadows, one was big and the other was small. Bloodkit turned to me and growled and he started to attack me and so did the other cats! I don't know what happened after that." I shivered from the thought.
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Ravensong sighed"that's the kind of reason i was expecting"she said and then she glanced at the kit that had fallen asleep now and she walked out of her home. 10 minutes later she came back. She then used Comfrey Root to help treat the paw.. She used Goldenrod Juice to numb the paw and once it kicked in she ever so slowly moved to paw to how it should be sitting then used moist Birch Bark as a split for it. She sighed softly and looked at Ashkit then said"there. Keep too much weight off of it and you should be fine."
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 pm

I hissed from the pain at first, but calmed down and sighed. "Thank you, Miss," He thanked the beautiful cat.
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:21 pm

"Call me Ravensong"Ravensong mewed. She stayed quiet for a moment and laid down before she said"what's your name?"
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:24 pm

"Ashkit," I answered her.
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Ravensong smiled and she looked outside the log. She was still wet from going back out in the rain and she was cold but she'd get over it.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:37 pm

I was staring outside in horror. My eyes looked pupiless and it looked as if I was dead but my eyes were open and my head was lifted.
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:39 pm

"are you alright?"Ravensong asked Ashkit softly. It was sad that hs own family tried to kill him... Would he be able to cope with it? or would he go insane?
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:43 pm

I struggled to stand up. "I have to go!" I yell loudly. "It's for your own good!"
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Ravensong hissed and leapt to her feet, lunging to the enterance, purposely knocking Ashkit over"you aren't going anywhere in your condition! i don't care if i get killed for keeping you here, i won't let you go!"she growled.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:53 pm

I tried to get her out of the way, but it was too late. My body starts taking into its useal transformation at nighttime. My appearence turns more wolf-like and I start to grow bigger than a useal wolf. I don't seem to have a look of hatred towards cats in my eyes.
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Ravensong hissed as he tried to get past her and she nudged him harshly to get back inside. The hair on her abck was standing on end, her claws out, ears flat back and her unusually, long, sharp teeth showing
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:14 pm

I still seemed scared, even though I was bigger. "I won't hurt you, Ravinwing," I told her. "I promise! Just don't tell anyone about this, please!"
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Ravensong hissed again but she relaxed slightly and looked away"It's Ravensong not Ravinwing."she said, looking back at him"and don't worry i won;t tell anyone."
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:20 pm

(Lol. Sorry.)

I calmed down. "Thank you. This just happens at nighttime."
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:22 pm

[lol it's fine]

Ravensong sat down"just get some rest."she said to him"you may be bigger then me now but i'm still older. Get some rest"she didn't budge from the entry though. she wasn't going to give him the chance to escape.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashstar Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:25 pm

I yawned before laying down. I didn't want to go to sleep, but my eyes were too heavy to keep open.
Ashstar
Ashstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next