Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riding Stables on a Tropical Island.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Riding Stables on a Tropical Island. - Page 3 Empty Re: Riding Stables on a Tropical Island.

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:22 am

Tiarni shrugged her shoulders, she didn't really want to leave again, but she didn't mind. "Probably. But it will be sticky," She said honestly, crossing her legs while turning to face him.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Riding Stables on a Tropical Island. - Page 3 Empty Re: Riding Stables on a Tropical Island.

Post  LoveWildHorses Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:06 am

Jason chuckled slightly, "Oh well, I rather be here," he told her truthfully. He sat back up on the hay bale and opened the packet of chips. He smiled towards Tiarni, "What do you normally do? In your spare time I mean," he asked, curious.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 am

Tiarni shifted so she was now on a hay bale. She glanced up at Jason, "What do you mean? As in at the stables or anywhere?" The girl asked, sliding back so her back was lightly pressed against the wall.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:46 am

Jason shrugged, "Anywhere?" he told her. He wanted to learn more about her. He ran a hand through his hair and pushed his fringe to the side. The boy watched her contently. He broke another piece of chocolate and put it in his mouth.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Tiarni watched Jason for a moment, "Well.. I hang with friends, go to the stables, the beach, go to parties, shop, go to the movies.." She trailed off and grabbed a chip, popping it into her mouth.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Jason smiled towards her, "Age, brothers or sisters, boyfriend?" he asked quietly. He wondered if Tiarni didn't want to talk about her life with him. The boy leaned back against the hay bales. He watched her with a grin.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Tiarni chuckled, "I am 13, turning 14 this May. I have 2 brothers and a sister. My brother's name is Kyle and he is 21, my other brother is Patrik and he is 16 and my sister's name is Jade and she is 7. Yes, I do have a boyfriend, his name is Callum and he is 16. What about you?" She asked, answering his questions.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Jason nodded. So she had a boyfriend already. "I'm 16. I have a younger sister and no brothers. No, I don't have a boyfriend, I don't go that way. I don't have a girlfriend either," he told her softly. He had never found a girl he actually liked to be around. All the girls that wanted to be with him were girls that liked his looks.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Tiarni nodded, she had actually meant to ask if he had a girlfriend but oh well. She shifted and laid flat on her stomach with her hands popping herself up, kicking her legs into the air. "So.." The girl trailed off, wondering what to talk about.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:49 pm

Jason felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out of his pocket. It was his mum asking where he was. He sent a message back telling her that he was hanging around with a girl from the stables. He glanced at Tiarni with a smile, "Want to go back down to the beach or something?" he asked. The boy knew that Storm would rather be outside then locked in the stables.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  HollywoodUnicorn Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Tiarni looked over at Jason and nodded, an eager grin stretching across her mouth. It was getting quite stuffy in here. She stood up and grabbed a couple of the finished wrappers and chucked them into the bin. Grabbing the lemonade, Tiarni walked over and put it into the fridge. She walked back over to Jason and grabbed his hand, hauling him to his feet.
HollywoodUnicorn
HollywoodUnicorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3