Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow.

2 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow. - Page 24 Empty Re: New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow.

Post  Pinto Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:07 am

Sonny shuffled back against the cave wall as Karly stopped infront of the cave enterance. just leave me alone Sonny thought to herself and put her head in her knees, not wanting to look at anyone.

Lucifer looked up at Karly and Arrow and then he smelt Shanon and pinned his ears. He watched as the boy dismounted the mare and Luvifer pawed the rocky ground, it echoing throuhg the cave. H snorted and stood infront of Sonny protectively, sensing she didn't want anyone near her.

[it's fine]
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow. - Page 24 Empty Re: New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow.

Post  Huski Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:18 am

Shanon dismounted once Karly had taken him to the entrance of the cave. He sighed, then glanced in seeing Lucifer, he stayed where he was knowing Lucifer would get him if he wanted to. His arm hung over Arrow's neck. "Go Karly!" he said, patting Karly's neck, letting her walk in the cave to go see Sonny. Shanon sighed once again then he stepped inside the cave and sat down on a rock, his eyes flicked over to Sonny and stayed there, watching her, not saying a word.
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:27 am

Lucifer pinned his ears as Karly came closer but he relaxed and stepped out of the way for her.
Karly walked up to Sonny, ignoring Lucifer and she lowered her head and with a faint nicker she nudged Sonny softly. At first Sonny ignored her and she nudged her again which made her recieve and push in the nose but she only snorted and nudged Sonny again. This time Sonny looked up and Karly nickered to her. Sonny sighed softly and rubbed Karly's nose gently and then when Karly brought her nose closer to Sonny's face she kissed her nose.
Sonny smiled lightly at Karly and then touched Lucifer's leg and the stallion snorted and walked outside. Yet he snapped at Shanon in wanring and snorted at Arrow, kicking out of him lightly. He looked at Arrow and his ears went forward and then nickered in light laughter before he walked out the cave and waited outside.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:35 am

Arrow snorted, watching Lucifer, he pinned his ears as he kicked out at him lightly, on the way past to out side. Sighing softly, he then walked over to Shanon and dropped his head into his lap, he stayed like that for a while, before lifting his head back up and looking around with interest. His ears were pricked forward as he watched Karly and Sonny for awhile!

Shanon smiled at what Karly was doing, trying to cheer Sonny up. She was such a nice horse. He sighed, then wondered if he should walk over to her and see how she was or leave her be and watch her from his side of the cave.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:39 am

Sonny sighed softly and then as the mare nudged her yet agin she slowly stood up and she hugged the mare around the neck and stroked her cheek lightly. She didn't even dare to glance to Shanon.. Who was better for her? Liam or Shanon? She was getting so confused. Maybe she should just choose none. Make everything easier on herself instead of deciding to choose... But then she'd hurt both of them.. She didn't want to hurt anyone. But either way she'd hurt one of them. O both of them...
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 am

Shanon lowered his head so it was finally resting in his lap, his hands covered his eyes, waiting and listening to see if Sonny would talk to him.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:47 am

Sonny finally decided to talk. She hugged the mare again and glanced at Shanon quickly before looking at Karly again"I don't know what to do anymore.."she said, looking at Karly although t was obvious it was towards Shanon"I'm so confused and lost. I just don't know.."she trailed off and she buried her face in Karly's mane
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:52 am

Shanon slowly lifted his head and watched her. He was unsure how to answer this sort of question. He didn't want to rehurt her by saying its your chose, but what else could he say to try comfort her and whatever else. He sighed and stood up, he walked slowly over to her.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:55 am

Sonny heard Shanon sigh and then stand up and slowl come towrds her. She didn't look at him but as he got closer and she felt his hadn coming towards her she flinched. She looked at the ground, not sure what to do. Everything seemed like it would hurt her right now. The only ones she felt safe aound were the horses..
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:09 am

Shanon pulled his hand away from her, as he noticed her flinch. "You not okai are you?" he said, basically in a whisper. He put his hand on Karly's neck and stroked it gently.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:16 am

Sonny glanced at Shanon very quickly before looking at th ground"i'm fine."she replied quickly. Too quickly. She stayed quiet for a second before she went to step around Shanon and Karly"We should get back. We shouldn't leave Liam alone."

[ Razz Shanon could snap at hearing Sonny say that and get really forceful with her.. if ya know what i mean Wink Embarassed ]
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 am

(As in like majorly start kissing and such to her, like not letting her move away from him and such?)
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:30 am

Shanon's eyes glared at her, then second she said Liams name. "What the Hell Sonny!?! Forget the freaking idiot!" he said, harshly, then glanced up and looked around before dropping his hand off Karly's neck and wrapping them both around Sonny's waist not letting her move anywhere.. He lowered his head and pressed his lips against hers. He stayed there kissing her rather harshly, and not letting her go.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:36 am

Sonny stood there, shocked when Shanon wrapped his arms around hr waist so she couldn't move and then suddenly he brought his head down and kissed her harshly. Sonny struggled against Shanon's grip, suddenly forgetting to breath. As Shanon moved his head back for a second she said"you jerk!"and gasped for air. What had gotten into him. Sonny's hands had moved to his chest, trying to push him away but she could tell that he could hardly notice it
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:39 am

Shanon put her pull away from him, he sighed then quickly took in some air. He watched her. "Gawd I'm jealous!" he said angrily, as he still held Sonny against him, not daring to let her go. His eyes were fixed on hers, not breaking the gaze for a second.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:43 am

Sonny looekd up at Shanon when he said that he was jealeous. it wasn't what he said. But how he said it that made her angry. And that he still wouldn't lt her go"just get over it, Shanon!"she said rather harshly"i've known him for ages! if i want to worry about him i can! you can't tell me what to do! i don't belong to you!"byt now though Sonny had looked away, refusing to meet his gaze
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Shanon was shocked at what she said about her not belonging to him. He never said she belonged to him, he didn't even think about it like that.. To him she was some one special that he was in love with. "I never said you belonged to me Sonny... Why the hell you start this relationship if you weren't going to commit yourself 100% to it?! This is freakin' hard for me to see you with him, let alone kiss him and hang with him.." he yelled, still holding her tightly against him. He rolled his eyes in anger, hurt, sadness, & confusion. "Sonny, I've never felt like this with any of my other girlfriends I've had. Your different, but not in the bad way. Your special to me..." he said flicking his eyes away from her, and he let his grip go slightly on her, so he wasn't holding her so tight, but she still couldn't get away.. "It would kill me so much to see you with Liam, I'd leave if you went with him... Liam's had you once, so it wouldn't hurt him that much to not go with you again.." he said taking a breath and slowly bringing his eyes back onto her. "Why did you leave Liam in the first place and hook up with me, huh?" he said as he tried to relax himself before he did anything to Sonny that he would regret for life. "I love you Sonny, but I can't stand seeing you with him.. I get angry and feel hurt, then I start hating you both, I keep wanting to do something to you both that will hurt you, but you have got me loving you with everything I have, I can never bring my self to hurt you, not you.. Your so good to me..." he said slowly calming down and his was kinda more himself. His eyes watched her face, then he lowered his head slightly and kissed her gently, this time, not trying to hurt her, just to show how in love he was. He hated being like this and seeing her like this. He stood there still kissing her as his arms moved up and around her in a gentle hug. As he got into the kissing, his arms hung loosely against her in the hug, as he was pretty much relaxed now. He broke the kiss off and glanced away, "Sorry.." he muttered almost silently.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 am

Sonny watched Shanon as he spoke, searching for any betrayal in his words. There wasn't. Not what she could see anyway. Sonny sighed softly as he asked why she broke up with Liam. But she didn't get time to answer as he kept on talking. Once he finally stopped she was about to talk when he leaned down and kissed her. Not harsh like before. But in a way which showed all his true emotions.. Sonny was surprise, not sure how to react. But then Shanon pulled away, leaning on her lightly in a loose hug. She smiled slightly as Shanon looked away and apologised like he was embarrassed. Sonny tought for a long while before She cupped Shanon's face in her hands and turned his head so he looked at her"i never said that i was getting back together with him."she said"i just simply want to make sure that he stays out of trouble. He's had a hard life. Anyway we broke up because I didn't want to deal with a long distance relationshp when he'd probably never come back. We're over. Simple as that. i love you Shanon and it's going to stay like that."she then smiled warmly at him and she stood up straighter and she kissed Shanon. It wasn't like others. It showed all her love, devotion and passion for Shanon.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:23 am

Feeling Sonny's hands touch his face then turn it around gently and face her, Shanon's eyes locked onto hers, he was kinda surprised, but he suddenly felt happy too. He listened to what she was saying, pretty much shocked at what he was hearing. When he heard that Liam's life was bascially hell, he kinda started to regret what he had done to him. Shanon smiled when she said she loved him, he then felt her kiss him. He kissed her back lovingly.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:28 am

Sonny kissed Shanon but eventually she pulled back reluctantly. "We should head back"she said with a hopeful smile. Se sighe ever so softly and then she grabbed Shanon's hand and led him out the cave, Karly following them closely."you ride whoever. i've got toride Lucifer or he'll refuse to go back."Sonny said and laughed softly and then let Shanon's ahdn go and walked over to Lucifer, petting his nose softly before she moved to his side and mounted him.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:37 am

Shanon smiled at her, then looked sad at her as she broke their kiss, "Awww!!" he said, then chuckled and gladly held her hand as she towed him outside the cave. Arrow followed behind Shanon, nudging his back softly, like ride me. He laughed at Sonny's comment. "Oh right its all good, i'll ride Karly!" he said and grabbed Karly's reins gently then mounted up on her and waited to get going. Arrow nudged Karly's sides, then Shanons legs and nickered softly with a smile on his face. He turned and started to walk off, toward home.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:40 am

"come on"Sonny said as she got on Lucifer. she then nudged the stallion and let him ahve his head. He leapt into a gallop, both horse and rider loving the wind in their hair. Lucifer found his way back with ease and he slowed to a trot and then a walk adn Sonny dismounted. she led Lucifer to his paddock, untacked him and let him loose and went and put his tack back and then walked to the house.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Shanon galloped Karly after Sonny and Lucifer. He then slowed her down, once near the ranch, he trotted her over to the gate of her paddock, with Arrow following eagerly, then he dimounted and untacked Karly and let her go into the paddock with Arrow. He then turned and walked to the barn put Karly's tack away and headed into the house after Sonny. He felt happy and such now that he knew where Sonny was standing with him in this relationship.

Arrow snorted, breathing hard after the hard gallop back to the ranch. He nudged Shanon softly and then walked into the paddock after Karly. He smiled and nudged Karly then went and rolled around on the ground itching his itchy spots.

Liam was sitting on the couch feeling rather drunk after 5 drinks.. He sighed and glanced up as he heard a door open, it was probably Shanon and Sonny. He groaned to himself. Why oh why had he moved so fast? He wondered to himself, now he had blown the only chance of ever getting her back. "Hey Sonny.." he slurried as she entered into the room. He stood up, but just about fell over from being so drunk. He groaned to himself, he felt gross. He grabbed hold of the couch and stood there letting it hold him up right.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Sonny saw the bottles on the table and she sighed heavily"hey Liam..."she said with another sigh. She glanced at Shanon and then she noticed Liam nearly fll over. She sighed again adn walked over to him and made him sit down"sit"she ordered"jeez, Liam"she muttered, looking at the bottle of empty drinks"you just don't know when to stop, do you?"
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Shanon came inside after Sony, he glanced at the bottles then at Liam, he sighed. Liam was so weird, it was like if he didn't get his way he would drink.. Slowly Shanon walked over to him, "You all good dude?" he asked, as he saw the swollen lip and side of the face. He felt bad now.. He glanced outside, it was becoming light now. Flicking his eyes over to the clock he saw it was 5:30.. man, they had all been fighting and sorting stuff out for an hour and a half. That was bad. Shanon stood up from his crouched position in front of Liam and he made his way to his bedroom. He grabbed some clothes and such and walked to the shower. He was out in 10-15 minutes. He made his way back over to Liam and Sonny.

Liam glanced at Sonny as she made him sit down. He didn't say anything for the moment, he wasn't sure what to say. Sighing, he ran his hand through his hair, and glanced at Sonny again.. then at Shanon as he asked if he was okay.. "Ummm nah not really.." he slurred. "I kinda hurt.." he chuckled as he was meaning his face from when Shanon hit him.. "Sonny.. you and Shanon are good together, forget me.. i'll walk out of your life now and you wont see me again.. i'll be fine I promise.." he said, flicking his eyes shut feeling worn out from drinking so much.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next