Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow.

2 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow. - Page 25 Empty Re: New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow.

Post  Pinto Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:28 am

Sonny looked at Shanon and then at Liam. Then she smiled ever so lightly as the two spoke like they weren't going to strangle eachother. Then Shanon walked away and she heard the shower running and then Liam spoke. She sat next to him, listening to him and then she froze as he stopped talking. He was going to do what?! Sonny looked back at Liam and she shook her head"no, Liam."she said, for the first time in a long time being selfish"I don't want you to leave me again. Do you know how hard it was to bare when you left me? I don't want that again. The main reason why i won't get back with you is that i don't want to feel that same heartbreak again...."she was speaking only of the truth and her voice, the emotions playing on her face and even her eyes showed that honesty.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow. - Page 25 Empty Re: New Arrival: Shanon & Lone Arrow.

Post  Huski Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Shanon slipped into the kitchen and listened to Sonny and Liam talk. He sighed, but he knew Sonny wouldn't hook up with him again. Hearing what she said made him feel kinda bad for doing what he did in the cave. He hadn't known how bad Sonny life was, or how hard it was for her. So for him and Liam to be fighting wasn't a good thing. It was putting pressure on her and making it harder for her to cope.

Liam opened his eyes and looked at Sonny.. His face read shame, guilt, and many more things he knew he shouldn't have put Sonny through.. "I'm so sorry Sonny.. I didn't mean to hurt you this bad, but I just wasn't ready for a GF.. I wished we could rewind the whole thing and start over from scratch and sort things out the right way.." he said, then looked away.. "Okai, I wont leave, but its going to be boring here.. What is there for me to do?" he asked kindly.. He flicked his eyes back to her and then sat up and gently gave her a hug then stood up shakily and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a drink. "Hey Shanon!" he said smiling then he walked back to Sonny and sat down.
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Sonny listened to Liam talk and then watched him leave. What could he do? Maybe she was being too selfish asking him to stay here just for her. By the time Liam had came out again Sonny was out the house. She walked over to Lucifer and sighed. The stallion snorted but then nudged her and she rubbed his nose"what should i do boy?"she asked him softly"I'm being selfish asking Liam to stay here just because i want him to.. It's not fair on Shanon either.. I just don't know what to do anymore."Sonny rested on forhead on Lucifer's nose gently and the stallion just stood there.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:34 am

Shanon watched Sonny leave not bothering to go after her. He sighed then felt like doing some training on Arrow. He walked outside and over to Arrow and Karly's paddock. He smiled at them. "Arrow here Boy!" he called watching Arrow turn around and come over to him. His cover had stayed on him, he didn't really like covers on, but he wore them if he had too. He tossed his head and pranced up to Shanon and nudged his shoulder then waited for the gate to be opened. Shanon laughed lightly then opened the gate and shut it behind the stallion then walked over to his float where it stood without his expensive ute attached to it Arrow followed Shanon with his head low, and ears pricked. Shanon groaned. "Damn those idiots!" he said softly then grabbed a halter out of the float and put it on Arrow and then clipped a lead onto him that was hanging off the float. Arrow stood there happily and watched Shanon muck around. Shanon patted Arrows head then unclipped the clips on Arrows coat and pulled the coat off him. He placed it on the coat hanger inside the float then got out Arrows grooming kit. He brushed him all over with the soft brush then rubbed him down with a cloth and stood back admiring the view of his gorgeous shimmering famous Pinto stallion 'Lone Arrow'! He laughed and hugged the stallions neck then kissed him. He walked into his float once again and came out with a gorgeous Wintec Wide saddle that was made to fit Arrow's wide flat back. Shanon placed the saddle on then put his bridle on. Arrow had stood as still as statue the whole time, loving every second. He opened his mouth for the bit and lowered his head down for the bride to slip over. Then he held his stomach so that the girth would go onto the right whole. He sighed and blew through his lips as he stood there with his eyes half shut. It was almost completely light now. Shanon looked at his phone's clock, it read 6:45am, almost 7:00. He riase an eye brow and looked at Arrow. "Wow I have been with you for a whole hour and a half!" he said and chuckled as he stroked Arrow's neck. He untied him and mounted him and walked toward, what looked to be a show jumping area. He sighed, as he ran his hand through his hair. He didn't both change into his jodphurs or put his helmet on. But he did have his boots on. He couldn't ride with them. Arrow flicked his tail, happy to finally move. He turned as Shanon told him and walked where he made him. He was now use to the place. They had been there for about 4 days now.. So many things had happened.

Liam sighed and found Sonny gone once he came back. He looked toward the door and headed for it. He walked out it and toward Sonny over near the stallion. Once up to Sonny he stood back a bit so the horse wouldn't get him. "Why does he bite all the time?" he asked looking Lucifer over with blurry eyes. Liam lent on Sonny quickly for support then he realized he was doing it so got off her quickly. He coughed awkwardly. He had never in his life been awkward around Sonny, so why now? He triyed shaking away the thought and just about fell over. He quickly reached out to the nearest thing, which he thought was the fence, but couldn't really tell cos of his blurred vision. But what he thought was a fence turned out to be Sonny, which he didn't know, so he fell he still felt himself fall from what he thought he had grab was the fence, he was really confused, cos he was falling. Then he felt something hard hit him. He groaned, not really with it at all.. He rolled over, but again he didn't realized he was on the ground and had just pulled Sonny onto him.. He opened his eyes and found himself starring at someones face.. "Sonny?" he asked confused. "W-What happened? Where am I?" he asked, as he couldn't figure out why she was right there in his face and why he was lying on something hard. He let go of Sonny, but didn't push her away or anything, he just closed his eyes, trying to remember what happened.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:54 am

Sonny looked at Liam as he asked why Lucifer bites all the time"He's had a hard life.."she said she then looked at Liam again as he lent on her and wtached him moved away and then shake his head. She looked back at Lucifer and was caught by surprise as she was suddenly brought to the ground ontop of Liam and then he rolled so she was underneath him. She didn't know what to do or say as he asked what was going on. As he moved away so did she, yet away from him. She stood up and brushed off, looking away, not sure what to do. Eveyrhting was so awkward. But more confusing then anything.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Liam sighed and slowly stood up. Why had he drunk so much? He wished he hadn't. He grabbed the fence, then nodded as he what she said about Lucifer. "Where did you get him from?" he asked shakily as he held onto the fence for support not Sonny.

Shanon smiled as he looked around at the jumping course. He opened the gate and walked Arrow in. He jumped off him and place the jump up to 1 meter. Then he walked back to Arrow and mounted him and trotted him around warming him up. Once warmed up, he aimed him at a jump, Arrow pricked his ears and cantered toward it with ease, he took of at the right time, clearing it with ease.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Sonny looked at Liam as he asked where she had gotten Lucifer"Slaughter house"she said simply"i bought him and they told me what had happened to him."she looked away, not wanting to go any deeper then that. She looked at Lucifer who had lowered his head to Liam and nipped him roughly"Lucifer!"Sonny warned and Lucifer instantly let go, his ears flicking forward and nickering. Sonny chuckled and walked over to him and kissed his muzzle.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:45 pm

"Oh..." said Liam, then winched when the horse nipped him. "Ouch!" he said, and smiled then looked around and spotted Shanon on the jumping course. "They are good!" he said, as he watched them fly around the course with ease.

Shanon smiled and let Arrow have his head as he cleared the jumps easily. He chuckled and got himself ready for another jump. Arrow was loving it, he nickered happily and tossed is head then felt Shanon give him his head, he snorted and smiled, then plunged forward a bit faster, clearing everything in his way.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:48 am

"yeah."Sonny said looking over at Shanona dn Lone Arrow"they are, aren't they?"she said with a smile. She watched them for a short while longer before she glanced abck at Liam and then watched as Lucifer snorted and then slowly walked away.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Liam sighed and saw Sonny glance at him. He smiled back at her, and then looked around. "So what are you doing with Shanon today?" he asked, as he looked up into the sky and saw the sunny trying to come out from behind the clouds.

Shanon slowed Arrow down after a while, giving him a break after changing the course around like 3 times and making the jumps higher. Arrow was breath kinda hard, but he was loving it and wanted to keep doing it. Shanon laughed at Arrow's eagerness, and dismounted him and led him out the gate and toward what looked to be a dressage arena. He walked him in then mounted back up and started putting him through all these cool moves.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:28 am

"not sure honestly"Sonny said as she looked back over at Shanon and Arrow"we're going to go into town. There are a few things to do there."she said with a light smile.

Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:05 am

Lima nodded his head. "Oh nice!" he said, still feeling a little gross in the gut from drinking so much. "Gah! I'm such a idiot!" he said as he looked away from Sonny.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:16 am

Sonny sighed as Liam called himself an idiot yet she didn't disagree. Even when they went out she always thought he was an idiot and often had reminded him of that.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Liam turned and walked away, he still felt horrible as in drunk sort of way. He walked back to the house and got a bottle of water and drunk that then filled it up and then drunk that one. The more water he had the better he would be. He sighed then felt sick. He walked to the bathroom sink, and started to throw up several times. He washed it away then wiped his mouth. He coughed and then grabbed a drink from the tap. He felt so good now, and he also didn't act quite as bad as before like he had when fully drunk. He turned and walked back outside to Sonny. Now not swaying when he walked.

Shanon patted Arrow and pulled him up to a stop. He stroked him and praised him for being so good. He gave him his head and let him walk freely to the gate he opened it and walked out shutting it behind him. Then he walked him slowly back to the trailer and untacked him and hosed him down and washed him then dried him and turned him out into the paddock with Karly. He gave him hardfeed and and hay too in the paddock. Arrow stood tired in his paddock eating his food which he was enjoying. It had been a couple of days of not having that sort of work, so now he was quite tired, not that Shanon pushed him very hard. Shanon clened up his stuff neatly and put it all away in the float, that he had used on Arrow, then he walked over to Liam and Sonny. "Heya!" he said with a smile.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:03 am

Sonny hadn't really noticed Liam leave or even come back. She watched Lucifer as he ran around full of life and energy. ddenly snapped out of her daze as Shanon spoke and she looked towards him quickly"hey.."she said softly with a smle.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:26 am

"Whats up?" Shanon asked curiously, as he too glanced over at Lucifer who was hooning around his paddock. He smiled, he was a cool horse when he didn't bite you or anything.

Liam half smiled at Shanon and shrugged, "Not alot!" he said and watched the beautiful stallion glide freely around his paddock, loving every second.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 am

"not much"Sonny replied and she sighed and looked at Liam and then at Shanon. Things had been so hard and confusing not long aog and it now seemed as if nothing had ever happened..
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Shanon draped his arm around Sonny's shoulders, he sighed happily, then he glanced at Sonny, "You okay?" he asked, then looked back up and around the place. Her place was amazing. "What we gonna do today?" he asked, glancing at Liam and Sonny.

Liam shrugged, "I dunno..." he said, then glanced away from Sonny and Shanon, he had no one left, unless he found himself a girlfriend, he felt worthless. He sighed heavily, and glanced at Sonny. "Any hot chicks around here?" he asked her.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 am

Sonny shrugged lightly and then she looked at Shanona dn then heard Liam and looked at him. Then he asked if there were any hot chicks around and she laughed lightly"a few."she replied.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:56 am

Liam chuckled. "Sweet you needa show me.. I needa hook up with one!" he said and sighed lightly. He sat down on the ground and hugged his knees.

Shanon smiled at Liams comment. "Yeah dude, you should hook up with Veronica!" he said, and glanced at Sonny and cracked up laughing.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:59 am

Sonny chuckled at Liam's comment and then she looekd at Shanon as he spoke and she too cracked up laughing. Ocne their laughing fit was over she looked at Liam and said"I know some if ya wanna meet them. though i'm not promising anything."
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:10 am

Liam wasn't catching the joke they were on about. He smiled anyway, "Umm okai!" he said, answering Sonny's comment.

Shanon stopped laughing and smirked at Liam, "Believe me, you will probably love her straight away!" he said.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:13 am

Sonny lightly elbowed Shanon in the side jokingly"c'mon."she said"we shouldn't be that mean to him."she laughed lightly and she looked at Liam's confused face"nevermind"she said
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:27 am

Shanon smirked and gave up.. "Okai okai, fine!" he said and brushed Sonny's head with his hand. He turned around and lent his back against the fence, so he could gaze at Sonny. Liam sighed as he sat on the ground, smiling about what those two were getting him into.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinto Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:31 am

Sonny glanced at Shanon as he lent on the fence and then she tried not to smile as she noticed Lucifer come up behind him. Yet instead of biting him the stallion pushed him harshly off the fence and made him stumble into Sonny making them both lose their footing and fall over.
Pinto
Pinto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next