Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom's Out There Life.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Freedom's Out There Life. Empty Freedom's Out There Life.

Post  Huski Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:35 am

Brown wide eyes squinted through the fog, trying to see what was a head. Hopefully nothing dangerous. As the fog hung low, the big chestnut TB, by the name of Freedom, walked aimlessly through the supposedly called 'Shadowy Forest'. His nostrils were as wide as he could get them, the beautiful, long, flowing, chestnut tail of his, flicked to and fro out of boredom. This stallion wasn't scared of much, he took many risks and yet he was still alive. Sighing loudly, Freedom walked on somewhere through this fog, his black hooves hitting the ground with interest and curiosity.
Huski
Huski

Location : Ture Friends do last forever, even when they are gone for life.

Back to top Go down

Freedom's Out There Life. Empty Re: Freedom's Out There Life.

Post  Disturbia Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Peyton stood in a leafy clearing, shifting her weight fidgetedly. She felt a little weird today, since most of this place was covered in thick clumps of fog and mist, while she almost blended in with her ebony coat. She whinnied and trotted around, swinging back around once she almost entered the borders of the fod. Peyton reared friskily and pawed at the leaves, digging them up slightly.
Disturbia
Disturbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Chestnut ears swirled around in circles trying to pick up which way the whinny came from. Nostrils were expanded to their full size, also trying to pick up the scent of another horse, whom Freedom had been longing to meet. Black hooves thumped with every stride as the power TB stallion moved on through the unknown fog.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbia Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Peyton continued to canter around, turning sharply as she almost ran into fog, trying to avoid it. She started cantering in the other direction again and bumped into something, moving. The mare stumbled back in shock and flattened her ears into her black mane, only discovering she had ran into another horse, a big Chestnut Thoroughbred. She snorted in relief and pricked her ears again, "Thank G*d! I finally met someone in this foggy piece of crap," Peyton growled and looked around, her eyes drifting back to the stallion.
Disturbia
Disturbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Freedom stopped in his tracks as something hit him. He tilted his head confused. He realized what it was, it was a mare. "Sorry ma'am" he said, politely. "Oh.. Yes, I was beginning to wonder if any other horses actually lived or wandered around in here!" he said, with a chuckle. His ears were pricked forward in greeting.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbia Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Peyton nodded, "Its alright," She told him with a nod, "I have really no idea where I am or what is happening. All I know is that I am stuck in this foggy area with no sense of direction. I'm Peyton by the way," She told him and slightly tilted her head to the side.
Disturbia
Disturbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Freedom chuckled at the mare."You sound as lost as I am! Nice to meet you Peyton, I'm Freedom." he said, with a small bow of his head. "To be honest I don't even know how I got into the mess..." he said, trying to look through the fog.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbia Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:53 pm

Peyton nodded with a smile, "Yeah.. I just don't want to go outside of this half-clearing incase I run into anything in the fog," She told him and moved backwards, pawing the ground boredly.
Disturbia
Disturbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 pm

"Your quite correct there. I'm the same... I don't know what ya can do in fog like this." he said, watching her paw the ground. "So where did you come from?" he asked, trying to be nice and keep a conversation going.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbia Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Peyton giggled softly, then her facial expression turned blank and her eyes slightly narrowed, "I've come from Unpleasant Marsh.." She muttered and looked away, then back to him and flashed a brilliant smile, "So, where have you come from?" Peyton asked and flicked her tail lightly.
Disturbia
Disturbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:35 am

"I see. Not a very nice place that... Especialy for a mare.." Freedom said watching her expressions. He smiled back at her, "I came from WildFlower Meadows. Its a nice place." he answered, with a faraway look in his eyes, then he came back into relatitly. His ears flicked forward again in interest, wanting to know more about this mare.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbia Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:43 am

Peyton nodded, "Yeah I know. I was almost forced the be bred with.." She said and snorted in disgust, stamping her hooves to the ground harshly, "But, wildflower meadows so I hear is a beautiful place," Peyton commented.
Disturbia
Disturbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Freedom looked at her confused. He wanted her to go on.. But obviously she wasn't just going to blurted it out to some strange stallion that she has just meet. He sighed then nodded his head. "You should go there some time." he said, tilting his head cutely.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbia Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Peyton grinned, "Maybe I will someday," She said in basically the same manner Freedom had. She looked around, the fog was starting to clear up. Petyton neighed out softly, she could see a little more now.. realizing this was a forest.. covered in trees...
Disturbia
Disturbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Freedon chuckled at her then he too looked around. Wow trees, he hadn't realized that. His ears searched for other sounds, while his nostrils search for other scents, and his eyes flicked around, glancing here and there trying to pick up everything he saw.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbia Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Peyton looked around, excited, "Lets go explore it!" She said, whinnying in excitement. Peyton trotted off with her tail raised high in excitement while her neck tightly arched.
Disturbia
Disturbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Freedom rolled his eyes cutely after her. He nickered after her then jumped into a canter. His long strides easily could of past her. But it wasn't a race, it was just for fun. He smiled at her then carried on looking around as he moved.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbia Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Peyton cantered alongside Freedom, looking around curiously. This area was quite interesting with its many trees, barely any grass, mysterious shadows, mist and fog lurking around. A shiver of excitement rippled through her body.
Disturbia
Disturbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Freedom's eyes also kept alert out for danger. His tail flicked in happniess as he cantered. This place was cool, he loved a bit of an adventure at times.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbia Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Peyton could feel some liquid substance splashing her legs as she galloped.. water. She tossed her mane with excitement, continuing to move through the water with the same elegancy she carried.
Disturbia
Disturbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Freedom slowed down at the feel of water, he didn't much like water, he didn't know why, just never did. He snorted softly at it then tried running so that he was more out of the water than he was in. His mysterious eyes scanned the area, well what he could see of it anyways. Thinking back, they were both game cantering through fog.. Both of them knew nothing about this area and what was in it that could possibly get em'.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbia Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 am

Peyton swam silently over to a bank and pulled herself out of the water, shaking her body briefly. That was a nice refreshing swim. She whickered softly and moved out the way so Freedom could pull himself out of the water. Peyton glanced back at the stallion then shrugged and trotted forward a bit with her ears pricked with excitement and eagerness.
Disturbia
Disturbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Freedom followed her, he jumped up onto the bank with ease then shook his coat dry. He chuckled the cantered after the mysterious but yet charming mare. His eyes followed her every movement, but also he was watching her to see where he had to go.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbia Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:31 am

Peyton snorted softly, nickering while she trotted into a meadow and her whole body froze in shock and horror. There were a whole group of stallions forcebreeding mares! She could smell fear and taste it on her tongue. She took a step back and one of the stallion's eyes laid on her. Peyton gulped fearfully.
Disturbia
Disturbia

Back to top Go down

Post  Huski Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Freedom's eyes widened in horrier. "Thats nuts.." he said, not able to peel his eyes from the evil stallions. Shaking his fine head, Freedom stepped in front of Peyton as a stallion gazed at her. He snorted angrily at the mean stallion, No one was going to get Peyton even if it meant fighting.
Huski
Huski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next