Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New horse in Town.

4 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

New horse in Town. - Page 17 Empty Re: New horse in Town.

Post  LoveWildHorses Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 am

Eric felt Erin pull away and moved his lips to kiss her neck and collar bone. He was surprised at the question she asked "She would be like what the heck are you doing?! You shouldn't be doing that to a 14 year old girl," he chuckled at the thought. "We should never get caught by my mother, I will tell her you are my girlfriend though" he murmured.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:31 am

"Bah, who cares if you're 2 years older than me?" Erin snickered, rolling so she was on top of Eric, "and don't worry, we won't get caught by your mum, perhaps by my mum, though, but I don't expect she'll care."
Propping herself on her hands, the girl looked at Eric for a second, then burst into fits of laughter.
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:35 am

Eric let Erin do whatever she wanted. He laid on his back and watched Erin. It surprised him went she burst out into laughter. "What are you laughing at?" he asked, chuckling slightly himself. He rested one of his hands on the back of her thigh and the other on her lower back.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:44 am

Erin didn't answer Eric straight away, yet continued to laugh until the laughs slowly subsided into giggles. Trying to catch her breath, the girl did her best to explain, "I don't know, to be honest; the fact our parents are clueless to this?"
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:51 am

Eric laughed "They don't have to find out about anything" he pressed one of his hands gently into her back, trying to get her closer to him. He leaned his head towards her and kissed her lips. The boy looked at the time, "Maybe we should go" he murmured reluctantly.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 am

Erin sighed and rolled off Eric's body, "I suppose you're right, but it's not fair to keep this away from our parents."
Rolling off the bed, she brushed down her clothes and ran a hand through her hair self-conciously, then glanced at Eric, offering her hand to him.
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:01 am

Eric sat on the edge on her bed. When she offered her hand Eric took it and stood up, pulling her towards him. He kissed her cheek softly and smiled "Okay we can tell them" he mumured quietly. He put his other arm around her and chuckled slightly "It feels good to have you so close"
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:08 am

"I know it does," Erin cooed gently. As she lead Eric out of her room and down the stairs, the girl heard the quiet patter of rain on the mansion roof. Urg, I'm not riding in this, Erin scowled fustratedly.
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:04 am

Eric walked beside Erin down the stairs, he listened to the gentle rhythm of the rain "You get to ride in the rain" he chuckled. He thought about what Target would be like, out in the rain. Lucky he was in the stable. Monty always got scared of storms though. Hopefully there wouldn't be one.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:09 am

"Bah, if this keeps up, the showjumping and cross-country phases would have to be cancelled, seeing as they have to be done outside..." Erin thought aloud, "do you have a coat? If not, you can borrow one of my brother's, he won't mind..."
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:13 am

"Yes I do" Eric walked into the kitchen where he had last left it. It was hanging over one of the chairs. The chair he normally sat in. The boy grabbed it and walked back to Erin, putting on his jacket. "Ready to leave?" he asked softly.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:16 am

"Yeah, let me just get my coat on.." Erin replied, slipping on her red Mountain Horse jacket. Reaching down the back of her coat, the girl pulled out the hood of her zip up and brung it over her head. She grinned at Eric, her fringe falling over her bright jade eyes and took his hand.
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:27 am

Eric took her hand as well and opened the door. He stepped out into the rain and waited for Erin. He looked up at the sky, maybe there was a storm coming. This wasn't good. Monty usually gets hurt during storms. A frown crossed Eric's face.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:53 am

"Ew," Erin said as she stepped outside, locking the mansion door behind her, "I hate rain."
She fished in her pockets for a pair of leather gloves, slipped them on and took Eric's hand again. Glancing up at the sky, she swore quietly, "Crap, I don't think this is going to let up."
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:12 am

Eric looked at Erin worried, "We have to hurry and get to the stables, Monty hates storms and normally hurts himself." The boy glanced at the sky again, it looked angry in a way. The rain pelted down into Eric's face while he watched the clouds. He sqeezed Erin's hand and took a few steps forward.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:26 am

"We're going to get soaked if we walk, stay right here," Erin said, and with that, the girl let go of Eric's hand and ran around the back of the house. She headed towards the garage and when she got there, Erin unlocked the door swiftly, and entered the room. Grinning, the girl flicked on the light switch.
A deep purple quad bike stood in the centre of the garage, flanked by expensive BMWs and a black Lamorghini, Erin skipped over to the quad bike and turned it on. It revved loudly as Erin mounted it and drove it out of the garage, pausing only long enough to lock the door before she drove the purple quad bike around the house, skidding to a halt infront of Eric, a cunning grin spreading across her face, "Hop on."
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Eric hopped on behind Erin. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. His lips were cold but her neck felt warm. It felt like it was melting ice. Eric brushed his hand against her thigh. He breathed in, smelling that beautiful scent. He kept his face against Erin's neck, hoping he wasn't distracting her.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:25 am

Erin felt Eric's cold lips against her neck, she snickered quietly, "You shouldn't distract a driver when the wheels are in motion, Eric."
She turned her head to deliver a soft kiss to his cheek before revving the quad bike's engine and sped down the driveway, skidding on the soft, wet ground. Laughing, Erin glanced at Eric, "I don't have a license, you know."
After a few minutes of reckless driving, the girl skidded to a halt in the yard. She turned around to face Eric, grinning broadly, and motioned for him to get off.
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Eric chuckled "It's only distracting if you let it distract you otherwise it's just me being in love with you" he told her softly. He felt the wind against him. The boy laughed "I know you don't have a licence but I trust you" he kissed her neck again before getting off. Eric brushed his hand through his hair, trying to fix it. The boy took his girlfriends hand and started walking towards the stables "Are you going to be confident again today?" he muttered.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:24 am

Erin grinned mischieviously, "Do you need to ask?"
She squeezed Eric's hand and pulled him in the direction of the tackroom, and when in the room, the girl shut the door slightly, smirking up at him. Erin laughed and pushed Eric against the wall, pushing her gloved hands under his shirt and wrapping her arms around him. The girl kissed his fiercely, standing on her tiptoes to reach his mouth.

(Remember this part? XD)
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Eric chuckled and followed her into the tack shed. He watched her when they were inside and smiled. He loved her being confident. "I like you like this" he whispered. The boys back hit the wall, it was a little cold but he didn't mind. Eric ran his hands up Erin's top and bent down to kiss her. He lifted her up onto a table that was near them. Pressing his body against her, he slipped his tongue into her mouth.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:23 am

Erin grinned at Eric and pulled him closer to herself, studying him with her bright, sparkling eyes. She felt him lift her up on the table and giggled quietly. Running her hands down Eric's back, the girl pulled away and smiled broadly, "I like it too."
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:59 pm

Eric pulled Erin closer to him and kissed her lips fiercely. The boy kept her close to him. He tangled his hand in her hair as he kissed her. Eric heard footsteps but ignored them. He didn't think they would come in the tack shed.

The door swung open and Eric's mum stepped inside. "ERIC!" she screamed when she noticed what he was doing. When Eric turned around, she looked behind him to see Erin standing there. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. "Eric! Get away from Erin!" she yelled at him.

Eric stood, red in the face, in front of Erin. He looked down at the ground and then at Erin.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:59 am

Erin pushed herself away from Eric as the tackroom door swung wide open. She flinched as Eric's mother yelled at him, and glanced at Eric's reddening face. Biting her lip, the girl's cheeks started to go pink from suppressed laughter. It's like trying not to laugh in an exam: you want to laugh, but you can't because of the situation, Erin thought, a small smile spreading across her face.
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:46 am

Eric stood close to Erin and finally looked at his mum, he was angry. He starred at his mother but didn't say anything. Narrowing his eyes, finally he spoke "I can do whatever the heck I want, you can't control me," he looked into his mum's eyes "I should have told you before, Erin's my girlfriend now." Eric glanced at Erin and smiled slightly.

Maria frowned at Eric "Erin's to young," she told him simply. She was standing in front of the door so he couldn't walk away. Maria glanced at Erin and narrowed her eyes. Looking back at Eric, she poke "This was a bad idea letting you stay at Erin's place in the first place," she growled at him "God only knows what you two have done!"
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next