Everlasting Meadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New horse in Town.

4 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

New horse in Town. - Page 18 Empty Re: New horse in Town.

Post  Feythe Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:08 am

Erin's lips parted slightly. How could she talk to Eric like that? She said, her cheeks colouring a furious red, He's her son!
"I don't mean to be rude or anything," The girl said, studying Eric's mother intently, "But as Eric's 16, doesn't that make him a legal adult? And doesn't being an adult mean you have free choice over what you do?"
Smiling, Erin reached out and took Eric's hand in her own, squeezing it in assurance.
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:48 am

Maria glanced at Erin, half in shock "This is nothing to do with you young lady," she mentioned and starred at Eric "You better be home tonight," she told him sternly "Don't bother going to Erin's," with that, Maria turned and left.

Eric looked at the floor of the tack shed "You shouldn't have said anything," he told Erin. The boy turned and cuddled her "I'm sorry about that," he mentioned and kissed her forehead. "We should've been more careful," Eric stepped back but held her hand.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:35 am

As soon as Maria left, Erin began to snigger quietly. She hugged Eric, "I couldn't let her talk to you like that."
The girl's giggling subsided into quiet laughs, then into nothing, she glanced up at Eric, "You had better go home tonight, though. I'll bring your stuff over tomorrow for you."
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:37 am

Eric snorted, "I am not going home, not to her," he said and started to walk towards the door. He held Erin's hand and sighed as he tried to figure everything out. "I need to check on Monty and Target, let's go" he muttered quietly.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:56 am

"If you're sure," Erin smiled up at Eric and sauntered out of the tackroom with him, "What's with your mum?"
Stag whickered lowly across the yard to the girl, then upon seeing Eric, snapped his powerful jaw, kicked his door and went to the back of his stable; his ears pinned against the nape of his neck.
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Eric ignored Stag and cuddled Erin "I don't know what's wrong with my mum," he told her truthfully. The boy could hear his horses nickering for him. He noticed Target who was throwing his head around and kicking at his stall door. Of course Target would be doing that, Eric thought, He needs so much exercise. He saw Monty hanging his head out the stall door waiting patiently. Most likely he would have to work Target first. Eric pulled away from Erin as he reached Target's stall "Woah boy, calm down Target!" he murmured to his horse. Target whinnied and kicked at the door.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Feythe Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:31 am

Stag looked over his door, extended his neck and almost bit Eric as he passed. Erin frowned at the bay stallion, "Leave, boy."
The bay looked at the girl innocently, and tucked his head into his chest. Giggling, Erin sauntered upto Stag, "You're a softie, really. You know that?"
She watched Eric, "Target looks full of beans today, I'm guess you're going to ride him?"
Feythe
Feythe

Back to top Go down

Post  LoveWildHorses Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:59 am

Eric chuckled at Stag but didn't really care. He stood in front of Target's stall frowning. Target wouldn't calm down. "Yes I will have to ride him and he is going to be a handful for me too," the boy told Erin "if I don't work him, he will kick down the door," he chuckled and walked towards Monty, giving the loving stallion a kiss on the muzzle and a pat. "You're always good Monty," he murmured and smiled up at the Clydesdale.
LoveWildHorses
LoveWildHorses

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18